or Connect

Posts by elisiX

I just don't like the look of that thinner profile sole.    The dark burgundy / oxblood of the outgoing model was very nice. 
So nice. Much prefer this to the cream colour sleeve. How does a size IV fit? Like a 48?
Yeah I got 2 in my last 2 recent sale orders. Though I've misplaced them
Blazer coat arrived today and I must say that I am really impressed. From what I can recall, the solid Navy feels thicker compared to the patterned navy. This is a good thing however as I will ultimately be wearing the blazer as a coat during FW. Fit of the 40 is infinitely better than the 42, even if it does now feel a little tight in the shoulders. Sleeves are also a tad long but that's a very simple fix - about half an inch or so will do it.
Thumbing like a madman these past few pages. Ervell Industrie Ervell Grenson
Well if your feet aren't wide and you don't have a high vamp, downsizing should be fine.
Potentially yes.
You just need to have a ridiculous number of shoes like I do so that it takes 25 years for the heels to even begin to wear down
Comfort and durability are 2 different things.Personally I rate them as follows;ComfortLanvinMMMCPButteroDurabilityButteroCPLanvin/MMMI've babied my Lanvin and GATs a little though so not sure how well they would cop a beating.Buttero are not quite as comfortable as CPs but I do think they're more durable (harder wearing) and better looking (due to their rugged nature).Big fan of both though. Each has their place.
No chance I'll resist those bad boys this year.