or Connect

Posts by elisiX

It's Australia Day today and we took the boat out to an island off Sydney Harbour. At 7AM this morning when we went out it was freezing. Besides that it's been raining and only about 23 degrees.Came prepared though On the jacket, I also considered the navy wool but I went with the Moss Green in the field coat and the Navy Wool in the Blazer Coat.Alternative. Weather is pretty average unfortunately.Beers are cold so all good J.CrewErvell
Tom Ford Ervell J.Crew Ervell CP
Not drunk : Drunk Barena Kitsune Acne CP
I just received my first Barena blazer yesterday (Slanega) and it's very nice.    I'd say it fits me perfectly however if I was any bigger, I think it'd be getting a bit too small - I bought the 50.    That said, I don't think there's a rule with Barena as some styles fit larger/smaller from what i've read.   I take a 38/M in most things with a relaxed/regular cut, however if the item is super slim i'd take a 50 and chop the sleeves.   I do think however that I...
Field Coat The M fits infinitely better then the L I bought and returned last season.
Aspesi Our Legacy Bottega Veneta Lanvin
 I have no idea whether or not these would go with anything in my wardrobe, but damn they are very nice.
Awesome - 2 days after I placed an order lol
Geller Our Legacy Acne Grenson
You did too, my bad.   Any chance of some Moss Green Field Coat pictures? Just bought one myself yesterday.