or Connect

Posts by elisiX

What is sizing like on these? I wear a 42 in CP's/GAT's but do not size down due to wider feet/high vamp. $338 is a really nice price if the size is right for me.  Yeah I grabbed some CP's during that sale. Not too bad at all.
I know my shirts have historically been too long, but isn't that just ridiculously short? I suppose they would be about the right length on me (just below belt line) as I'm 5'8.
 I noticed a few items from U-ni-ty on Totokaelo recently and they appear to make some really nice clothing.  Nice choice!
Interesting SVB. I never would have thought to boil a garment. Tumble dryer yes, but not the stove Oliver Peoples Kitsune Acne Buttero
Haven't bought a new suit in a long time as I wear them so rarely. Pairing this with a crisp white shirt and no tie for an upcoming wedding.
Roden Gray dropped and I kopped. Barena Grey Green
Awesome.Just snapped up a couple more Barena blazers which I was watching.
Yeah it seems to be pretty bad.    A lot of incredibly defective people just trolling each other. 
lol, that guy was such a complete asshole.   I'm only very new to that forum and I joined as it has quite a few Australians, but it's packed with pricks.    .. who wear nothing but Visvim
APC x Louis WKitsuneAcneMMM    [[SPOILER]]