or Connect

Posts by elisiX

APC x Louis WKitsuneAcneMMM    [[SPOILER]]
  Received the APC x Louis W bomber today.  I've never owned a piece of clothing which retails for $2k before, but this is one serious jacket.  At ~$700 one sale, I'm really happy I bought it. I'll have to get some better fit pics, but for now..  I bought the size M and am very glad I did. The size is spot on. The jacket is quite heavy and lined. It doesn't feel particularly padded at all. 
I don't recall the arms being as slim as the 40 but there really did seem to be quite a big difference between the two overall.
 There's quite a bit of a size difference IMO from the 42 down to a 40. The shoulders in particular.  42 was absolutely massive on me, not just in the sleeves. 40 is perfect but very slim in the shoulders. 
So nice. I had the blazer coat in this fabric before returning it for the Navy which I ordered, and I must say it is beautiful.   In fact, I think it would suit this jacket better than the Blazer Coat. 
  Filippa K Kitsune Lanvin Lanvin
Thanks for the info DLester! I'm hoping the padding isn't substantial and that I sized right in the M. I think the L would have been too long in the sleeves and I don't want to be modifying this jacket. Totokaelo is supposedly wearing the M and it looks to be a regular fit. He's quite a bit taller than me and not exactly skinny. I tried on a suede bomber a few months back and really fell for the look.
Very cool jacket - though I very much doubt i'd be able to pull it off.   Downloaded Camera+ to get a timer on my phone. Had some trouble with the lighting, clearly.  This height seems to get proportions more on point however. Not simple balancing the phone on the back of a lounge though.   Wings+HornsAcneKsubiGrenson And tonight...
Been sitting on this for weeks but with todays drop at totokaelo.. I couldn't check out quick enough. A.P.C x Louis W
I bought the 42 initially and it was much too big. Got a 40 and it's perfect, but a little tight in the shoulders.Large on their site is the 40 I believe. Not 100% sure. The model is wearing a large I believe and he looks about my size but taller.I'd be surprised if he's wearing a 42.