or Connect

Posts by millerbk

I ordered my cappuccino MacNeils in June. I returned the first pair for defects and the last two pairs AE made didn't pass final inspection. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the stock of cappuccino cordovan or a problem with craftsmen making the shoes. The positive about the whole ordeal is Allison has been great through the whole process and it's unfortunate she has to deal with all these problems. Overall this MTO experience has been a headache that I don't think...
Just wanted to confirm the Lindrick Book is cordovan because it doesn't say cordovan anywhere RL in the discription. I assume it is based on the price and from what everybody says about the boot on the forum. Also do most people go TTS or .5 down? Thanks in advance
Looking for some advice. If you had the choice between a Ravello NST boot on the Aberdeen last or a Ravello NST shoe on the same last which one would you pick. Thanks in advance.
If they where the 10.5 D boot I got the last pair from TSM and they are on the way back. They should arrive Tuesday. I didn't care for the shade of Ravello on the NST boot they where much lighter than the pair of Chukkas I purchased from TSM earlier this year.
They put this request into Alden about three months ago. I was in the store yesterday and they said they don't have a confirmation yet and they don't expect to see the boot anytime soon. Give them a call to see if they still have your size available on the preorder list.
Does anybody have the email address or phone number for the AE SWAT Team?
I was hoping I could get some help with my upcoming purchase.  If you had to choose between a Cigar LWB or a Cigar Chukka which one would you purchase?  I can't afford both and I can't make up my mind.  I already have at LWB and Chukka in Ravello.     Because of my inexperience of posting in the forum posted this as a new thread which I'm not sure how to get deleted.  Any help on that matter would be appreciated as well.     Thanks 
Sorry I meant to put this under the Alden Thread and I'm not sure how to delete this thread.
I was hoping I could get some help with my upcoming purchase.  If you had to choose between a Cigar LWB or a Cigar Chukka which one would you purchase?  I can't afford both and I can't make up my mind.  I already have at LWB and Chukka in Ravello.   Thanks
Those look great looking forward to mine arriving tomorrow