or Connect

Posts by shilltex

Sorry for starting the same thread. New to this forum. I was trying to add it to the official wedding thread.
Oh no, not another wedding thread. I have been reading the threads. And have enjoyed the black suit threads. And the ones where the groom has to match the bride or bridesmaids.     I am the groom. Getting married in Austin,TX. Middle of August. 2 PM. It will be 100+ for sure. The church has lots of big windows. So plenty of natural light.   Budget is about $500. I have been known to be talked into spending more for better quality.     I never...
Oh no, not another wedding thread. I have been reading the threads. And have enjoyed the black suit threads. And the ones where the groom has to match the bride or bridesmaids.   I am the groom. Getting married in Austin,TX. Middle of August. 2 PM. It will be 100+ for sure. The church has lots of big windows. So plenty of natural light. Budget is about $500. I have been known to be talked into spending more for better quality.   I never really...
This is a great site for information. Been browsing it for the past couple days. I have been the classic jeans and tshirt guy. But now wanting to learn more about mens fashion and how to find the deals out there. Stores, OnLine, Estate Sales, etc.   There doesn't seem to be much info on the BB Blue Label. I did find info on the BB Silver Label.   Seems to me the BB Blue Label is similar to their 1818 line. And Silver Label would be similar to their...
I picked this up cheap at a GoodWill today. Perfect fit on me. What can folks tell me about it from the pics?   Thanks, Sean      
I live in Austin, TX. 6'2 and 205lbs. 34 to 36" Waist 36" Length   I don't wear suits often at all.   I did buy a Haspel Seersucker for a summer wedding in New Orleans a year ago. My jacket size for that was a 44L. Waist was a 36. I sure did get alot of nice compliments on that suit.   Time now for a funeral. I would need it by Sept 26th. And can spend $500. Maybe $600 if someone here talks me into it. Black or Charcol.   Any ideas?   I...