or Connect

Posts by Astronomer

Is the sale still going on? What was the price on the olive slims? I'd love to do a proxy on a pair of those.
Size Medium.    Measurements are:    Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Armpit to armpit: 20" Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 26.5"  Sleeve length (from armpit): 19.5" Overall length: 25.25" (taken from back below collar) Overall length with collar (folded): 27"
New Without Tags   BLK DNM Slim fitting lambskin motorcycle jacket with quilted lining. Beading details on zippers   Original Retail is $895. This color is sold out everywhere. The jacket has never been worn other than to try on. Tags have been removed but the original replacement buttons and rivets will be included.    More info:    Self: 100% leather Lining & Filling: 100% poly Professional leather clean only Zip front closure Multi front zippered...
GUSTIN #104 THE OXBLOOD. Size 31 Straight. Brand new. Never tried on. Impulse buy. I took them out the packaging and realized they weren't for me. Gustin has only ever done one run of these and they sold out within minutes.  https://www.weargustin.com/store/533   Asking for $90 Shipped.
Any chance these are still available?
Have you sold the Indigo Denim Workshirt?