or Connect

Posts by DPU16

how exactly do i bump? just comment?
This is just a general raw jeans question, but if I bought a used pair of raws (4-5 wears, no wash, no fade), should I soak prior to wearing them?   On a similar note, I have a pair of Nudies that I was given before I knew about raw jeans (I was just told not to ever wash them). I never soaked them prior to wearing them though, so should I soak them? I was dumb and had them hemmed to my normal jean size (as I said, I was unaware about raw jeans). I'm worried the soak...
New to raw denim here. Just purchased Naked and Famous Weird Guy in deep indigo. Sized down 1 waist size, but the inseam is 2.25in longer than my typical chino inseam. Should I get them hemmed? If so, to what length? I bought them here, they were worn 4-5 times, should I soak them? I have no idea whether the previous owner soaked them or not.   Also, I have a pair of Nudies that I've been wearing for around 3 weeks now (3-4 wears a week). I have never washed or...
awesome - another quick question. If I want to get my raws hemmed, can I use any alteration shop as long as I tell them to preserve the selvedge edge? How much longer (than my inseam for chino size) should I have them hemmed to? I plan on soaking them right before I have em hemmed
What are the benefits of a chain stitch on raw jeans? I looked it up and it said the strength of the stitch would be stronger but its more likely to unwind. isn't that counter intuitive?
Looking for Gitman Vintage OCBDs (Oxford Cloth Button Down) in size Large - the sleeves on Mediums are too short for me so I'm going to try the fit on the larges.   Willing to pay reasonable prices for these shirts. Prefer white, then blue, then any other color/design.   Also looking for other nice Oxfords in the same price range   Thanks for looking!
considering how many awesome deals I see on here, I would rather just wait - I'm in no rush
Willing to pay up to $150 for a nice pair of raw jeans, preferably selvedge.   What I'm looking for:   A cut that fits like Levi 511 or a little looser (closer to 514's would work too)
Willing to pay up to $160 for some nice dry, raw jeans in the Slim Jim (or any similar cut & style) in 32w