or Connect

Posts by jndunn

I'm right handed. This has happened to four shirts and I'm tired of it.
My shirt sleeve keeps on tearing in the same place (left arm between the wrist and elbow).  My does this keep on happening?
Sounds like fully canvased is the way to go
I'm looking for a everyday day for the office.  I should avoid the fully canvassed?
I have one suit from Suit Supply that I enjoy.  Looking for some other options.
I'm looking to buy a new suit and have around a $500 budget for the suit itself (budget does not include alternations).  What are some good brands to explore? 
Thanks for the feedback.  I have a pretty good relationship with a tailor so buying a used tux seems like the best route.  Don't want my girlfriend to be known as dating the fool who doesn't dress properly.
Next month I'm attending a black tie wedding with my girlfriend and this will be my first black tie wedding.  I have four possible options:   1) Wear my black pinstripe suit.  This option is the least expensive yet is kinda cheap.   2) Rent a tux.  Satisfies black tie requirement but rented tuxes can look kinda crappy.   3) Buy a cheap tux on Ebay.  This option isn't expensive but cheap tuxes on Ebay are all polyester.    4) Look for a used tux. ...
Calvin Klein white label
Any easy signs to spot fakes?  My major concern is spotting fakes.