or Connect

Posts by cathpah

Wussy lowered block heel type chiming in again... Flightmaster?  Motor Patrol Last?  Either we're not talking about White's anymore, or they've released a lot of new things recently.  Care to elaborate?
Beautiful.  Details?
In truth, it was actually Vermilyea Pelle that gave me that beautiful belt for my patience, and they weren't even the reason behind the long wait time.  Huge thanks/props to Dustin at VP for treating me so well. While the wait wasn't ideal, I own enough other boots that it wasn't a huge deal to me, and sometimes that whole "good things come to those who wait," thing is right.  For me, this is one of those cases.  Dark olive CXL is about my favorite leather out there, so to...
I do.  Otherwise they're pretty damn nice.
They're here!   Album full of boots and ribs from today   They're beautiful. Everything I hoped. Craftsmanship is fantastic and they feel great on my feet. TThe welt stitching looks great aside from one uneven (long) stitch and one stitch at the end where the stitch looks a bit crushed...but both of those are purely aesthetics. The heel is substantial, but looks great when being worn, and they feel balanced on the feet (not falling forwards or backwards). I love how...
Very easy.
My BHs (on SD last) are the same size as my Iron Rangers.
A burgundy/maroon/plum, depending on who you ask and what batch you get.  My black cherry Red Wing Beckmans are some of my favorite boots, but I really wanted to upgrade them to a pair of White's.  It's a distinctive color (read: not brown) yet matches with virtually everything.
Just ordered my second pair of Bounty Hunters...my other pair (smooth distressed) is my favorite pair of boots that I own.  Hopefully this summer weather will help ensure the turnaround time is nice and quick.   9" Bounty Hunter Semi-Dress last #8 CXL everywhere antique hooks and eyes (5 eyes at the bottom then hooks then a pair of eyes at the top) close trim single midsole (light brown) Vibram 430 lined (brown) single celastic plain toe block heel, lowered...
True...but working firefighters are relying on these boots and it's summer here in Maine, so while I was certainly getting impatient, it's no biggie.  That said, if I decide I want to order that pair in waxed flesh, I'll be doing so very soon so that I can get them in time for next winter.