or Connect

Posts by cathpah

Eastland Monroe boots (made by Rancourt) in what I believe is Loden CXL available at Urban Outfitters for $210 w/ discount code "RMNEXTRA40" through 4/23   Link.   Sizes 8, 9, 10, 12, and 13 are still in stock as of right now.
No idea there.   I would assume it's the same last, but keep in mind that shell doesn't really stretch, but CXL stretches quite a bit. All I can tell you is that I'm a 9 on the brannock (maybe just a touch over), and the 8.5D Rancourts beefroll in CXL fit me perfectly.
Size down a half size, but they're a touch slimmer than the last that Rancourt uses for their Ranger Mocs.  I take an 8.5 in both their Ranger Moc and Beefroll, but they beefroll is definitely more snug.  That said, that's a good thing, as you need a loafer to fit more snugly, as you don't have laces to compensate for stretching/heel slip.
 Here you go: 
Made by rancourt, but I believe they're made on a different last.  The ones that I ordered from East Dane were quite a bit bigger than other 8.5Ds that I've worn from Rancourt.
Yeah, I guess that's what it is.  The fact that it was centrally located on the pocket was what threw me, but I guess they just did it to have it look better than being sewn onto the tag or the bottom inside of the placket.
Can anyone explain to me what the button on the inner pocket on the Mackinaw Cruiser is meant for?  It's the Seattle Fit, if that somehow matters.   As far as I can tell, the button is purely cosmetic, as it doesn't hold anything down or close the pocket...it's sewn onto the front of the pocket.  That said, Filson doesn't strike me as a company to just add a button for cosmetic purposes, so I have to assume there is some utility to it.  Happen to know what it's...
It might seem that way, but I think that's just product photography. I own 4 Filson bags, some of which are from Filson directly, and the others are from Brooks Brothers...and all are exactly the same color (otter green).
 As far as I know/in my experience, the "olive green" is actually just otter green.  I have some pieces from BB and from elsewhere, and they're both the same green.
I'd recommend shoe goo. Been using it for decades, and it's still the best.