or Connect

Posts by cathpah

Given I've been wearing only my White's or Nick's for quite some time, it was time to sell my RW Beckmans in chestnut, as they really weren't getting any wear now that I have a solid PacNW boot rotation.  The problem is, I love thir color.  Does anyone have any recommendations as to something that would be close to this color from White's?      
It'll loosen up over time...but if you don't want to wait, I would basically crumple the fabric up, and then release.  Then crumple and release.  Rinse and repeat until you've achieved the desired effect, but similar to raw denim, you may get better fades or more interesting patina if you let the fabric naturally relax from it's stiff state rather than forcing it.
Favorites are likely my Distressed Smooth, purely because of what a tough and resilient leather they are (as can be seen here).  They're also my first pair of White's, and are what immediately convinced me that White's and Nick's are the way to go.  They're basically slippers nowadays, but can still take a beating and protect my feet and ankles when I need them to do so.  I spent 2 weeks in Europe last month, and even though I walked 10-20 miles per day, I didn't get a...
My Dress Brown BHs came in a while ago, and I haven't had a chance to take any photos until recently...so I figured I'd post a few family photos here.   Album   9" White's in Dress Brown, #8 CXL, Distressed Smooth, and my 6" Nick's in Dark Olive CXL.
Buy them.  Not going to get a whole lot cheaper, and the winter isn't going to slow down.  Better to be wearing them now than spending time looking and not wearing them just to save $10-20, imho.
Nope...that's just natural/clear with a lot of wear.
My White's BHs in Distressed Smooth after a couple weeks in Europe (and a whole bunch prior to that).  Walked all day everyday, and between these and my Nick's (dark olive CXL), I had zero blistering.  These really are my favorite boots I've ever owned.   Album
Wait...you don't like Temple of Doom?!  Those are the only two that matter.
You already know my feelings on these...but holy hell do I love these. I cannot wait to get my pair (almost identical aside from a captoe).
http://nicksboots.com/shop/casual-boots.html