or Connect

Posts by cathpah

Agreed 100%.  I will have worn through 2 Quoddy crepe-wrap soles on the same pair this summer (currently having 3rd sole put on), but my White's--with which I've hiked a ton, worked a ton, and traveled a ton--are still going strong. I'll likely have to replace the heels before spring in 2 of my pairs, but that's it.  They really are the perfect sole for my needs: non-marking, long-lasting, comfortable, and give enough tread for hiking and nasty Maine winters.  I may get a...
My 430s hold up really well.  Like all heels, it's the first part of the sole to go, but the front half of the sole is rock solid on my pairs.
Those look great.  Relaxed, but not too collapsed so as to look ridiculous.
Have any current-ish photos?  I'd love to see how the non-celastic toe has evolved. 
I'm pretty sure you should call this leather "Maine Crocodile"
Agreed 100%.  My Brown Dress BHs are lined, and I'm very happy with them.  They're likely my favorite boot I own, and I wouldn't change a thing about them.
Architectural photography really necessitates a lot of gear and lights (the speedlight setup is *significantly* more portable than when I'm lugging larger lights), so there's no way around it.  When I fly, I carry on my cameras/lenses and check flashes and grip gear in pelican cases.  I rent stands at my destination.
The navy fabric is a touch thinner than the other two colors, so for me, that rules out navy.  The tan will get some patina quicker, purely because it's lighter, but it can also be viewed as "dirty."  I think the otter green is the perfect in-between, so while it takes a bit longer to develop some patina, the patina is rarely viewed as dirty in the same way it can be with tan. No real right answer...so it just comes down to personal preference.
...khoa? If so, we're facebook buds.I'm mostly an architectural and food photographer nowadays, so mosy of the gear is brought into the job and sits off to side in a corner for most of tue day. One bag has three bodies with my three most common lenses, the other bag holds 13 hotshoe flashes, and the other bag holds my other lenses and other parts of my kit (triggers for larger flashes, etc). Clients often comment favorably about my Filson bags in a way that wouldn't happen...
Three of those I use for work (I'm a photographer), and the other is for travel.My obsession is full-blown:4 266s1 small duffle1 medium duffle1 large duffle1 medium travel bag1 XL outfitter bag2 non-zippered totes1 zippered tote1 tote w/ extra external pockets2 log carriers3 jackets1 travel tray...I'm sure I'm forgetting things