or Connect

Posts by Randomore

Is the membership still on sale? Was hoping to jump on board after a few items came in and blew my mind.
Shoutout to Spoo for his generous gift. The guy deserves all his success and more. Class act. Also served as a nice reminder to send another box to cosign, haha. Been a insanely busy couple months for me. Hope to get back into the trenches soon after holiday season. Hope everyone is having a nice holiday season. Cheers guys. Wow this beer is good. Gulden Draak Quadruple 9000...try it!
I will probably only wear it once a year but I just picked up a Marled Charcoal Beanie. Can anyone in Souther Cal comment on whether its an overkill? Too warm to use?
Happy Thanksgiving guys.
Couple of pickups after work. Nicest BB I've ever seen. Fitzgerald. Maybe avail. I mentioned this one before I think. Forgot about it and saw it in my car. FSC. Baby Alpaca Cardi in a boss deep blue color. Maaaaybe avail. A couple shirts. Not avail. Taylor Stitch. Naked and Famous and Everlane.
Are Coogi sweaters going to take a hit because of the recent controversy?
[[SPOILER]]  Holy...ALL of that stuff is drool worthy... and stuff I would personally wear. Damn good job.
Amazing details like triple stitching, 50% sugar cane fibers 50% cotton. Pattern lining on cuffs and neck seems to be authentic Japanese vintage cloth. Throat latch and chest pocket detailing.   Tagged Medium fits slim. like a shmedium.
SS12 japanese 2 button linen blazer Brand new with tags, size XL (fits slim) retail: $490   Amazing details, like navajo print lining. Interior zipper pocket. Great fabric and construction. Slim fitting fits about a 40-42.   Measurements laying flat.   Shoulders 18.5 Sleeves 27 Length from back of collar 30 Armpit to Armpit 23
Decided it fits too slim and has been in my closet for some time. Nice fabric and pattern. Excellent construction from Epaulet. Would also consider trading for Large Epaulet stuff. Sorry for the wrinkles, has been stored for a little bit.