or Connect

Posts by Randomore

Are Coogi sweaters going to take a hit because of the recent controversy?
[[SPOILER]]  Holy...ALL of that stuff is drool worthy... and stuff I would personally wear. Damn good job.
Amazing details like triple stitching, 50% sugar cane fibers 50% cotton. Pattern lining on cuffs and neck seems to be authentic Japanese vintage cloth. Throat latch and chest pocket detailing.   Tagged Medium fits slim. like a shmedium.
SS12 japanese 2 button linen blazer Brand new with tags, size XL (fits slim) retail: $490   Amazing details, like navajo print lining. Interior zipper pocket. Great fabric and construction. Slim fitting fits about a 40-42.   Measurements laying flat.   Shoulders 18.5 Sleeves 27 Length from back of collar 30 Armpit to Armpit 23
Decided it fits too slim and has been in my closet for some time. Nice fabric and pattern. Excellent construction from Epaulet. Would also consider trading for Large Epaulet stuff. Sorry for the wrinkles, has been stored for a little bit. 
Leave the valley alone lol
This will motivate me to do more, been lazy lately.   +25 +25 = 96375 
Ugh... I have class until 10:00pm today and the professor said he will do a quiz at the end of class for those that showed as a reward... Nice reward 
Heres a few things from last couple days plus a few things I forgot about. Sugarcane Shirt 50% Sugar Cane Fibers 50% Cotton. Sucks its too small for me. Tagged M fits Slim. Avail    [[SPOILER]]  Jil Sander Deep Blue Cords. Sorry shitty pics washed out the color. Tagged 48. Avail   [[SPOILER]]   Brunello Cucinelli Pants. Tagged Eu48. Avail. Damn I wish these were a size bigger. Crispy as hell   [[SPOILER]]   Will prob wait until the weather gets warmer for this one. But if...
thats like...crazy insane... haha