or Connect

Posts by Randomore

Forgot to post the mini t shirt haul + NWT Been had swim trunks. Might keep most since my size. Anyone hear of this brand? Made in Japan and has some interesting graphics so I assume a thing. @thriftvader maybe?
SF has been really wonky lately. Can't see PM's and I'm having a helluva time uploading anything. Going to give it another shot. From last week or so. Love these Chester Barrie Jackets but this one is surprisingly too slim.   [[SPOILER]]   Nice Hopsack Blazer. 41R Same donor since it's still too slim    [[SPOILER]]   Might keep this one. SuSu. 52EU   [[SPOILER]]  Thinking of keeping this one too lol. 1/4 lined and unstructured? Nice for the SoCal heat.   [[SPOILER]]...
Picked up while waiting for my coffee on a break from work. Just some label shots. Not a bad 5 mins.
My first savile row tailored piece. Full suit but pants are piss stained. Left it.
That's a crazy $$$ haul.
@Rewfio that Carrol & Co jacket is made by Chester Barrie. Left it since it had some odd marks/stains that were barely visible. Grabbed a few others from the same donor. I knew I forgot to hit the ties/scarf section!
Willing to trade my sz 33 Wilshires for a sz 34. Doesn't have to be Wilshire's though.
[[SPOILER]] I love Zion. Easily my favorite national park. 
Hey guys, might be in the market for a new car soon. Currently drive a 2013 hyundai elantra but it falls in neither the sporty or luxury category that I'm used to driving so I'm looking for an upgrade.   If you had 30k to spend what would you get?   I'm looking for a sedan.   Doesn't have to be brand new but I'm looking for something to keep long term.   Thanks in advance my thrifty bros!
so much win! Damnit now I have to go out and test my luck