or Connect

Posts by Randomore

Been MIA for a while so I'm sorry to my guy. Sending out yours today with priority! Came back to a bunch of online shopping packages and such so I opened mine and look at these goodies. Apolis and the best OCBD shirt I've ever seen by W&G. Killer Mallard cords, Zegna car coat and some Tiger sneakers. Decided to wear it all to the Farmers Market today. Don't mind my brothers warped floor. He broke his fish tank and destroyed it all.
Thanks bros. was on my break so I grabbed it but I can return for credit there. I had hope since there was a lot of NWT tag stuff coming out.
This guy was next to it.
I feel like it's fake but can anyone confirm?
Too slim for me so it must go. Very slight fading where the hanger hits the shoulders. Tried to capture on camera but it's very faint. Will be irrelevant as you begin wearing but priced to go! Tagged size 2 or Medium.
I have a few Ties that I'd like to sell as soon as possible. All are in immaculate condition. Selling them cheaper if you take 2 or more. Any offer considered. First come first served. Mariano Rubinacci Isaia 7 fold Brioni Zegna Brooks Brothers vintage England paisley Bolgheri
I think that is one of my favorite hauls for the entirety of both threads. It's got a a bit of everything. Nice work @eazye
NWT John Varvatos for Converse Leather High Tops sz 10 Wolverine 1000mile boots. Rust color. Some scratches on toe but overall great shape. 10D
My boy Rocko. He's chewed up all of my shell collection.
This guy was with it but I might pass at $50.