or Connect

Posts by Randomore

Lunch stop plus a few VV ties I forgot in my car months ago. Group shot. Too lazy ft individual pics. PM if anything tickles your fancy. Save Khaki and Steven Alan unavailable. Other shirts are sz S. Same donor I imagine. Patrik Ervell, Epaulet, Gant by MB.
Went to a local spot with the wife to look for a replacement rug for the dogs. Wife picks these up and says, "These are nice" PPP! Sz 44 one size too small :/ Super minty too
These were cool too. All one stop for 10 mins. McNairys are n/a Stronghold in a very slim 36
It was pretty cool to see minty gear like this all come out at the same time lol. PRL by Corneliani suits x3 Navy, Gray Plaid, and Navy Chalkstripe all 44L Barbour International L Vivienne Westwood IV Pop!
Unless special patterns or fabrics. I pass on the pleated stuff.
Just came back from a very extended 2 month vacation with the wife. Sorry to all who I owe PMs and follow ups. I'll make up for it I promise. @nataku text/pm me next time you are in LA. Post Nataku finds. Thread first? Fear of God sweatshort thingy. My phone had died and took a chance on it since it had Riri zippers. Glad I did. Group shot of rest. Vintage Shirt. Couple of ties (Kiton, Drakes and Charles Hill tie) and my personal favorite PRL chambray shorts with a...
Voted.  
Registration took forever but Wes got my vote. You should host a BBQ when you win.
Wow this thread moves fast. I love it!
First shoutout of this thread?   Concealed for being a stand up guy.