or Connect

Posts by Randomore

Grats too all the new dads and dads to be! I hope I run WAAAAY LATE to the party.
No
Just a NWT Opening Ceremony Cardigan for me.   Left a RRL cord overshirt with a few stains/pulls and a really cool PRL Cord jacket with double vents ticket pocket and horn buttons that had too much wear.   Debating making another trip..
lol
Wings + Horns tiger fleece sweater in a deep crewneck. Purchased and was not used, as apparent from pictures. These were sold out quickly and hard to find. Get yours here at a significant discount.    Comes from smoke free, pet free home. No rips, stains, odors. In like new condition.   Tagged size XL but runs slimmer. Fits size Large
Purchased and realized I got the wrong size, Was worn once, washed once and stored away.   Cranberry/Black Plaid. Mother of pearl buttons. Darted back.    Comes from smoke free, pet free home. No rips, stains, odors. Perfect   Size XL (before dinner) Fits like a slim Large   Shoulders 18 Sleeves 25 Armpit to Armpit 22 Length 31
Local TJX had US made nike no show socks on clearance. 3 pack for 2 bucks. Bought all 5 packs... 80% cotton blend. Good stuff!
 Of my wife? NO DEAL! Shes way hotter than me though to be honest. Of the denim? Sure. Give me a bit to find my damn camera.
Just got to say Spoo, these Kapitals are nice and look forward to them finally breaking in... My wife does not appreciate me sleeping with thick denim on haha. THEY WILL BREAK IN DAMNIT!
Rive gauche is the good label.