or Connect

Posts by staxringold

That TM Lewin tie I broke down and bought plus some random e-bought ties all arrived today. Couple that with my heavy tie thrift load from yesterday and my closet is busting. :O TM Lewin, Talbott BOC, J Press, Luciano Barbera, PRL, Aquascutum That Talbott BoC, oh man... It and the J Press are from HomerJ, enormous shoutouts to that man. Great prices, great shipping, like-new quality ties.
Incredible haul! Also, retconning my haul from yesterday, that BB Makers tie (which I wore to an interview today in fact) was NWT! Discovered it lodged under the blade when I put it on this morning. So my first actual NWT item and it's all mine.
Is anyone here a fan of the truly loud animal print? The VV style where it's so fine that it's practically just a geometric I can get on board with, but the other... Passed yesterday on a BB Makers tie of monkeys/gorillas lifting weights, very strange.
Today was a tie day (mostly)Shirt: turnbull & asser (16, old label) availableTies: (not available) Hermes, Zegna, BB makers, Burma Bibas, Tyrwhitt, DAKS, 2x no names that felt and looked nice (check em, lemme know if I was dumb) [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] 98% sure the Hermes is real, my first found. Anyone know what this thing on the bottom of the daks is?
All items are pre-owned, but are in extremely perfect condition. Shipping to CONUS only, add to listed price (depending on the method you want, your location). Happy to provide further measurements or pics upon request._______________________________________________________________________Zegna navy pinstripe (light blue pinstripes) suit (tagged 56L EU). Incredibly new and mint condition. Dual rear vented. Trofeo silk (51% silk, 49% wool). Absolute wardrobe staple material...
Have several of these, yup
Ooh, I like this. The big-to-small check range from jacket to shirt is quite nice, and I don't normally go for the louder jacket patterns like that.
Had to get out of the house (knew I had to clean the snow off my car so it wouldn't ice over, wanted to do something), so went to what thrifts were open on one run I hadn't done in a bit. Nothing major, my first Sulka bought though (passed on one at a different store on this run before, beautiful but way too damaged). Left to right is Sulka, PRL wool, PRL. The lighting is terrible in my room right now, so flash ruined the colors a bit. Sulka is tan/navy stripes (with...
Sorry for LQ today, interview. Jos. Banks Jos. Banks BB Makers Dull, but I
Never had TM Lewin shirts, but others in that kind of quality tier that I have blow BB away (at least mainline).