or Connect

Posts by staxringold

No thrifting thanks to the snow, but as long as we're posting snow pics...
Today was so close to my best thrifting day ever, but frustratingly no. Clearly some my-sized (all 18 or 17.5) guy with solid taste just died (or redid his wardrobe or whatever). Literally 20 Zegnas, and another 8-10 Canalis and Brionis. But almost all of them were marked up to $25. Grabbed a quick taste though: Not available. Hilariously enough, despite ranges of markups ($9, $12, $25), the Borelli was the only one from this guy at their regular shirt...
OCI in 1L year?I'd be happy to help, but everything I've got is around a 44
Sadly I'm sure there's 0% chance of anything 50 or even 48, but yes amazing.
I'm afraid of what store GMMcL got those in, cuz I may have missed it.
Holy fuck Eddie. That is all.
My haul from yesterday. Stands out as everything was my size. Left some various stained/damaged ties and a very nice Kilgour, French, and Stanbury pinstripe, DB orphan. Sigh. (not pictured is a PRL polo, again my size). Charvet and Dunhill are my fave tie makers, and these are firsts of both in the wild for me. LB is also a (non-e) thrift first.Ties: Burma Bibas, Luciano Barbera, Mariano Rubinacci, Charvet, Dunhill, BB Makers (x3)Sweater: No-name but crazy soft cashmere...
JOS Aquascutum (not pictured) BB pants (tweedy brown, goes with the squares in the tie) Dunno why, but this is the one Jos Banks shirt I really properly like.
Shiiiiiiii... Wish I'd found these.
Oooh, Holdfast, aggressive, but fun.