or Connect

Posts by staxringold

Fair warning tho, I've had a beautiful PZ Sartoriale coat in a normal size listed for MONTHS with no nibbles.
Boom, finally ran into someone from ze forums! Sorry to be so so shweaty. Anyhoo, I thought I had my feelers up and ready after those mothholes so I was looking for damage... But still some damage (including pretty freaking obvious collar wear on the BBGF dunno how I missed it). Ah well, still a good day. And super preppy (Barrie Ltd. shoes, J Press suit, 2x J Press ties, VV tie, clearly some Yalie just exploded).Shoes: Barrie Ltd. (my size! n/a)Shirt: BBGF...
Well couldn't get the image to upload, but I left her in the store. Felt like a sin leaving Oxxford but two moth holes (one pretty bi and right next to he lapel), not my size so I wasn't going to pay to fix it, and the closer I looked the seam along one lapel was starting to split too. Oh well, still have a few things to post later
In store, first Oxxford I've found, but two holes. Kop for $13? (Size 44)
Hey, no judgment. I bought a pair of CK NWOT socks and they feel nice. That's just an item I'm careful about, heh.
This is basically me, although I usually skip womens/furniture/electronics.Suits (and to a lesser degree shirts) are the place I found the most time shaved as I got more experienced at this. Just running a hand over the shoulders of jackets you can rule out like 60-70% without a glance.
Nat, great haul in general but dat Charvet...
So sad. Great looking Chipp tie... Big brown stain on the front.
In your (or anybody's) experience was there a period of desirable Rooster and not (like Gant or Gitman Bros.), or are they just solid quality in general and reasonable looking ties may be worth grabbing? Similar question for Liberty. I ask as I see them pretty consistently (usually ugly, admittedly) and pass, but both are occasionally posted here by experienced pros.
Twas 9 bucks, and after a day of lugging (mostly) shirts I couldn't bring myself to grab something I'd never flipped before.