or Connect

Posts by staxringold

Piling on, but love it
Yeah, I did a little research, seems about right. Half-canvassed, made some of the BB 1818 stuff (which is also Satisfactory). So I'll add it in.
What tier would you put Coppley in?
Forgot to mention, I left two identical 50R (my size, roughly) Burberry one-button tux jackets (no pants) for $20 a pop. Don't foresee a need for a tux (and I don't want to go building one), but can point you there if you are big and want it.
Recent Coppley and T. Pink tie [[SPOILER]] Coppley is my first (cherry popped) and (for now) unavailable. Love the pattern (been looking for that type of subtle windowpane for a while) and it either fits me like a glove or is just too tight around the belly (and I'm still shedding weight, slowly admittedly). If any 46's are in love though, get at me.That donor also dropped off plenty of other nice-ish stuff, but not worth picking up. Left behind a light grey J Press...
Seriously, holy crap that all fits you well, Butler.
I rarely like DBs, but this looks awesome.
Does anyone know if this older T Pink is considered better or lower quality than the newer stuff? Passed on a pretty nice condition plain white shirt with that label because it had crazy outsized arms (the tag even noted it, I think it was 15x36 or something), but was my first time seeing that label IRL.
Shiiiiiii