or Connect

Posts by staxringold

In store, first Oxxford I've found, but two holes. Kop for $13? (Size 44)
Hey, no judgment. I bought a pair of CK NWOT socks and they feel nice. That's just an item I'm careful about, heh.
This is basically me, although I usually skip womens/furniture/electronics.Suits (and to a lesser degree shirts) are the place I found the most time shaved as I got more experienced at this. Just running a hand over the shoulders of jackets you can rule out like 60-70% without a glance.
Nat, great haul in general but dat Charvet...
So sad. Great looking Chipp tie... Big brown stain on the front.
In your (or anybody's) experience was there a period of desirable Rooster and not (like Gant or Gitman Bros.), or are they just solid quality in general and reasonable looking ties may be worth grabbing? Similar question for Liberty. I ask as I see them pretty consistently (usually ugly, admittedly) and pass, but both are occasionally posted here by experienced pros.
Twas 9 bucks, and after a day of lugging (mostly) shirts I couldn't bring myself to grab something I'd never flipped before.
Haha, yeah. I feelz you on the bar, and holy god on the job searching.I spent today (and will spend tomorrow) moving back in with my parents, wooooo legal job market! On a run dropping stuff (emptying my childhood room closet to make room) at SA, ran in, snagged a couple like-new ginghams for myself, super pretty. Also a dirt cheap Harvie and Hudson plain white shirt just to flip (for $3 couldn't resist). Left an older but great quality purple gingham Gitman Bros. (the...
Might as well get in before Spoo blows us away. Just a couple staples for meself. PRL made by hand, BB Makers, Burma Bibas multifold (no idea if 7 or 5 or whatever). I know PRL is nothing fancy, but I'm happy. Looks/feels properly NWOT, nice bright colors. The oddest thing I left was a fugly Gucci tie... With a Tiecrafters keeper on the back. Pretty sure someone got it trimmed into a skinny tie.
The first Sulka I ever found was that way too. Found others subsequently, but it does suck.