or Connect

Posts by staxringold

O_O
Not really. And I'm aware of that strategy and did it, but there are basically 8 or so real biggish firms in the state and I interviewed with effectively all of them. Small firms aren't going to think about hiring before a concrete need and I really don't see how you differentiate amongst them in picking who to effectively cold call (and again I did this to no avail).Tl;dr - I appreciate the offer and will chat with anyone, but I think it's fair to say I've heard every...
I am. But we're well past the 'keep fighting' stage of things. We're talking a year+ of constant job searching, have applied to every single listed position (coupled with dozens of open apps, hopeful applications to places with no stuff no, interviews via contacts, etc) that I'm even arguably qualified for in the state be it government, judicial clerkship, firm, or corporation. And nothing. Waiting to hear following a callback for a position I'd actually like so that's...
Glad to know somebody got a job from our class/year. :/
People aren't being careful, just noticed my Coppley addition had disappeared. Excellent [*****] - Oxxford (Highest Quality) - Brioni - Cesare Attolini Napoli - Kiton - Luciano Barbera Sartoriale - Luigi Borrelli - Sartoria Castangia - St Andrew - La Vera Sartoria Napoletana - Zegna Couture/Tom Ford Very Good[****] (IE: Few suits match the quality of the ones in this category.) - D'Avenza - Isaia - Sartoria Partenopea - Oxxford (1220) - Belvest mainline - Borrelli...
Yeah, I know some tags but that's def a new one to add to the repertoire. Ah well, I felt it, knew it felt nice, but assumed it was some store brand Made in Italy (Saks, Barneys, Bergdorf's, whatever).
In CT? I left a similar looking coat a while back is why I'm asking.
Fun/silly tie for me, and a staple grail shirt (in a regular size) for the 'Bay. Only flaw is 1 missing button (easy to replace) and a tiny bit of fraying on the cuffs (really hard to photograph as it's slight). [[SPOILER]]
Heh, same store where I ran into one of you a month ago (damaged oxxford) there's a guy loudly discussing flipping on his phone. Knew a lot of names but sounded... I dunno not on point about it. Clothes were a similar sort to a month ago too. great BBGF SC in my size.... But big hole in the arm. 4 staple blue Paul Stuart's.... All with dmg and super small to boot. Coule more to go, wanna find something as its been a while
Dem NWT VV pants are great!