or Connect

Posts by staxringold

I am in CT. NH = New Haven in this case.
Reasonably freshly hung at the NH SA. I only know this because it was my 2nd swing through there in a relatively short time.
The aforementioned seer sucker and BB grenadine [[SPOILER]]
Snagged a literally brand new (as in store tags and extra buttons on the plastic tag, rear vent basted shut) J Crew searsuckery cotton blazer that fits great and a vintage Brooks Brothers grenadine in a goldish color. But more importantly, thrifted myself a pass on the CT bar exam, woot! And got a job offer on Friday, woot woot!
Yeah, did that, must be the listings thing.
I recently moved from one location to another. I deleted the old address from my entire account, my registered/preferred/etc address are all where I live currently. But my items are still quoting shipping estimates based on my old address. Any idea how to fix that?
Wow, a 13 drop? Guy must've been a stick. Sadly pants won't work (either dimension) here. Honestly tho, I'm not a big 3-btn guy anyways, but beautiful finds!
Hey, I did the 5-shirt deal from TM Lewin too! Needed a round of white shirts so I snagged 4, plus a random stripe.
I'm also a 14
Personally I'd pass, but meh. That stain looks unpleasant and the jacket looks dated with those enormous lapels.