or Connect

Posts by staxringold

MF: Everything else is super pretty but those shoes are not for me! Stitch: Love dat tie
They really are stunning. I've got a burgundy herringbone that's definitely one of my faves.Neiman Marcus has them available on their website, a few for slightly cheaper than that ($445 and...
BTW, not that it needed confirmation, but Spoo is awesome at what he does. I struggle to get single bidders, I send him a couple funky items and (1) they photograph amazingly and (2) they're all drawing multiple bids within hours.
Popped my Church's cherry. Dark brown single monks, UK 9C (so a little funky sized but workable).
Got lost in the shuffle, but nice! A wearable Etro and a couple Borrelli's are nice stuff.
Exactly this. Honestly not TOO crazy, but definitely low.GRAHHH! Congrats! The Barba's are amazeballs, and the Bastian is obviously high quality though not my style. And all my size (neck at least). Must resist temptation... (unless you want to trade)
Helped a buddy move for a couple days which let me hit up the SA near him which I rarely frequent. Good thing I did! All n/a except the D&G.Some thrift synergy with all the talk of Vicuna recently. Really is a great feeling and looking fabric. Both coats donated by the same guy (D.D. initialed in one, and the D___ D___ name in the other), fit like a glove (save maybe a half inch too long in the inseam). [[SPOILER]] Half-off day on the color tag for both jackets to boot....
Semi-e-thrift brag http://www.ebay.com/itm/380647858398?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 I know what I'm wearing come swearing-in day. Came today, quite nice.
Truth. I know it's small potatoes, but I found my first Sulka on a day after a state-shutting-down level snow storm.
Thanks! It was the last store of the day, but that was the one that really pushed me over the edge on being annoyed with the markups. That thing was 9.99 and was the weekly half-off color. Meanwhile even freaking Joseph Banks ties were 9.99, Ferragamo's 25 or 35, etc, etc.