or Connect

Posts by staxringold

Ellsbury to the Yankees, 7 years/$153 million. That's a big boy contract... If he performs at his skill level it's not an absurd deal, but he sure has had a shaky injury history for me to love it. And while I get you don't want to set a bad precedent with Cano, why commit the money here but not with him?
11,878.1 + 2 = 11,880.1
11851.1 + 3 = 11854.1
Also, passed on a Majer 100% cashmere blue blazer... Because it was pretty worn, including some clearly visible moth wear to the edge of the lapel. Right move, yea? The cashmere was still soft, but your eyes instantly saw the dmg, so I can't imagine it was really flippable/useful.
Finished up the weekend adding some nice things for meself (also cleared some old junk out of the closet to fill out a future GW donation). In the end (all for me, n/a)Ties: Paul Stuart, NWT J Crew, BB Makers, old label BBSC: Southwick (replacing a couple junky SCs from my closet I never wore, this fits far nicer too)Shirts: Paul & Shark, Orvisand an unpictured polo. [[SPOILER]] The only flaw in anything is one cracked button on the Paul & Shark, but I can get that...
Snagged a couple basic ties for myself (BB Makers, Paul Stuart), a nice Merino Wool polo in a purple shade I'd wanted, and a Southwick sportcoat for myself. But today was the day of ruined nice things. Pair of staple Church's in a normal size... with horribly cracked leather uppers. Two nice Turnbull & Asser shirts... both with horribly yellowed collars and one. Wearable RLPL tie... with really weird damage all along one side of the blade. Also, randomly, the Hamden, CT...
My discount 'store' purchase, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820248016 240 GB SATA III 6 GB internal SSD for $130? Sign me up.
Stitches, do you launder your shirts or just buy new ones each time? Beautiful as always.
11,745.8 +1 = 11,746.8
Heh, thanks. The dark navy Zegna is great, and was the $1.50 color as opposed to it's marked up color (I did see the small stain, but I think it's workable)Thank god for the sale, tho, that store marks up the crap outta their ties.