or Connect

Posts by staxringold

Small e-thrift brag http://www.ebay.com/itm/251400036767?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 Arrived today, properly fantastic condition.
Anyone have any experience with unfinished jackets (still basted, no buttons on the cuffs)? Left a David Chu sportcoat because of an odd stain on the liner, but otherwise wasn't sure whether to snag it or not.
We obviously do not see eye to eye as I would say that was one of the worst. Everybody's tastes are different, I spose.But I do agree, Yvonne Strahovski
I agree HoC is great, but Dexter was pretty terrible IMO.
12,685.3 + 3 = 12688.3
BTW, where does BB Saxon fall on the scale of Brooks Brothers quality? Had to leave a very pretty suit the other day because of a hole in the leg, first time seeing it in the wild.
Shirts: NWOT CT slim fit, Turnbull & Asser (both available), Lorenzini (n/a)Ties: NWT BB Makers and what's that... [[SPOILER]] Can I count that as a Rag & Bone cherry pop? I'd swear I saw this exact tie when I walked around their store a month ago. Needed a basic green tie, so the BB is helpful. And I've been staying away from CT, but this is properly NWOT quality and a basic pattern in a normal size.
http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/yankees-sign-jacoby-ellsbury-bet-on-speed-aging-well/
In what universe do you see the Yankees now signing Cano after handing out $85 million to McCann and $153 million to Ellsbury? That's nearly $240 million committed in free agency already, and they were already $100+ million apart from Robby before those signings. I agree if they sign him too they'll be good, but that'd be an absurd payroll, especially after supposedly trying to slim down for luxury tax trickery, even by Yankees standards.
Ellsbury to the Yankees, 7 years/$153 million. That's a big boy contract... If he performs at his skill level it's not an absurd deal, but he sure has had a shaky injury history for me to love it. And while I get you don't want to set a bad precedent with Cano, why commit the money here but not with him?