or Connect

Posts by Jhors2

Hey All, I haven't been around here too long but I've been posting a pretty decent amount since I've been around.  I want to wish you all a great holiday and good new year.  In the holiday spirit I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has given advice and helped me along the way, working on my style has always been a dream of mine I've been able to progressively bring to a realization over the last 6 months due to a great amount of help from everyone here....
This has to be one of my favorite pictures on the internet, haha.  Great work.
I wih that door, and by door I mean Borrelli pinstripe suit had sleeves 2 inches longer
No. Way.  I really wish these were in my size.
What do you all think of oversizing shoulders by a little less than half an inch if the coat has decent padding to add structure and improve the silhouette?  I'm starting to think this may not be a bad idea since my shoulders are somewhat narrow.
Whoa, details???
For the record, I love ya guys, gif wars 2012.
I wa at Barney's in SF yesterday, they have a bunch of Isaia stuff marked way down. New suits were about 1300. I went to Neiman Marcus too, no real serious sales to be seen.
^^ Very nice, congrats!
Same :(  Stopped by the one in San Francisco this morning, their stock was looking pretty sparse.  On the flip side they had new Isaia suits for 1200 a piece, not bad.