or Connect

Posts by Gilmour

Can anybody with these boots compare them to other C&J they have as to the grade, I have believe that they are above the Benchgrade  standard but below the Handgrade is that right? when I look at them closely the stiching of the uppers is beautiful, I cant seem to pick anything that falls short of Handgrade but I do not have any handgrade to compare with. Overall I love these they are by the best footware I have ever owned, and the fit is great 
As from C&J thread        First shot of my New to me but second hand Peal & Co for BB boots I believe are basically A Coniston on the 240 last I am not sure about the color accuracy it looks a little bit to red but that could just be my monitor they are Burgundy color.
First shot of my New to me but second hand Peal & Co for BB boots I beleave are basically A Coniston on the 240 last I am not sure about the color accuracy it looks a little bit to red but that could just be my monitor they are Burgundy color.  
Thanks for that, I think I am too curious to not try the bone, I have the Saphir Cordovan cream and some renovateur.LOL
 Thanks for the input guysMakes sense to use a horse hair brush on a horses ass. Thanks All, cant wait for the boots I hope they fit 
I have a pair of Cordovan boots on their way bought from an SF member he was going to ship a Deer bone with but was advised against it as Australian law or customs wont allow bones to be imported into Australia ( I have no idea if this is true )   Anyway in the absence of a Deer bone is there somewhere in Australia to get a Deer bone or has any one a suggestion what to use in its place, a Roo bone perhaps ?
The Burgundy is on this page from Equus http://www.equusleather.co.uk/our-leathers/leather-colours
Thanks for reply but I do not see the 326 on their list of lasts maybe the 325?
Brooks Brothers Peal & Co Boots on 240 Last   Dose anyone have any experience with this Last which of the C&J lasts would it be closest to ??  
Do you guys use normal shoe trees for your boots or is there something different used for boots