or Connect

Posts by Spqr753

Yes, it is still available. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking!
Thank you, sir. It needs a new, good home.
ISAIA SUIT For Sale - Navy Stripe, Super 180 fabric, Excellent Condition Narrow Navy Stripe Sciammeria Super 180 Wool Notch lapel Double vent Three button Working buttons at the cuffs Bottom of collar to bottom of back of jacket: 31.5 inches Shoulder-to-shoulder across the back of the jacket: 18 inches Top of sleeve (at the seam with the jacket) to the bottom of the outside of the sleeve: 26 inches Inseam: 30.5 inches Pants are cuffed Thanks for looking, and let...
Hi, all. I am hoping that you can help me a bit. Here is the question: I have some Gucci and Prada suits I like lot. The Gucci's are their Marsailles and Signoria model lines, and the Prada is the UAA model. i see Gucci and Prada suits on Bluefly and other sites, but those sites often list only a style number. So two questions: 1) Can anyone decipher the style codes of Gucci and/or Prada suits for me? 2) Do these two brands have model lines that have a lower...
I am selling a few suits that I just don't wear. I had listed this two weeks ago, but was displaced by Hurricance Sandy, so sorry to those who responded to that post, but I couldn't respond until now. I have had this suit for a few years, but have only worn it once. It has never been washed or pressed, and has always hung on a high quality hangar. It is truly like new, and has no signs of wear at all......it is in off-the-rack condition. Jacket length: 32 inches Pants...
Hi, all. I am selling at size 50R suit by Brioni. Its in excellent condition, and the only reason that I am selling is that it no longer fits me. Please let me now if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi, all. I am selling at size 50R suit by Isaia. Style is "Base S," which is their flagship fit. Its in excellent condition, and the only reason that I am selling is that it no longer fits me. Please let me now if you are interested. It has flat from pants. Three button rolled to two. Thanks!
Send what, a PM? Sorry I didnt understand.
thanks guys, i will post there. its 40R, not sure of asking buy its brand new (worn 2x, so any suggestions are welcome.
Guys - Just wanted to get your thoughts on selling a Brioni suit. I've only worn it twice, but its in mint condition. I dont wear it because it doesnt really fit me well enough.. I'm in NYC. Any suggestions on how/where to sell it to maximize value? Ebay? Concession shop? Thanks in advance!