or Connect

Posts by Spqr753

Assorted ties for sale. Brands include Hermes, Brioni, Zegna, Loewe, Dunhill, Ferragamo and others. All ties are clean and in like-new condition. Asking $35 each. Please email with any questions and thanks for looking.
Assorted ties for sale. Brands include Hermes, Brioni, Zegna, Loewe, Dunhill, Ferragamo and others. All ties are clean and in like-new condition. Asking $35 each. Please email with any questions and thanks for looking.
Assorted ties for sale. Brands include Hermes, Brioni, Zegna, Paul Stuart, Loewe, Dunhill, Ferragamo and others. All ties are clean and in like-new condition. Asking $35 each. Please email with any questions and thanks for looking!
Assorted ties for sale. Brands include Hermes, Brioni, Zegna, Loewe, Dunhill and Ferragamo. All ties are clean and in like-new condition. Asking $35 each. Please email with any questions and thanks for looking.
Waist is probably 33 in, but you can take it in or let it out a fair bit so I would worry about that unless you are at an extreme measurement.
wow thanks. i never knew of that thread. so someone curates a list of interesting items?
These ties are in new condition, and the only reason that I am selling is that I dont have a need for them. Thanks for looking and please email with any questions. I am asking $35 for each tie.
This shirt is too big for me, but it is in very good shape, like new really. Sorry that its a bit wrinkled in the photos. Please email with any questions.
Yes, it is still available. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking!