or Connect

Posts by Lyam

Please do let me know. I have a shirt I picked up at a shop in Cambridge, but I'd really love to get a better one and if the Clermont is fine, I'll probably go with that. :) 
I take that back because they've somehow just appeared on my browser. I have to promise at this point that I'm not losing the plot...
I tried to post pictures here, but it clearly hasn't worked. Ho hum...  I'll try again another time, but since we're here, obviously everyone here can vouch for David's ties. I feel like that barely needs to be said anymore. However, if anyone was considering a bowtie, just bloody go for it. I absolutely adore mine. David worked with me really carefully to get it just right. One piece of advice I would say is that it really helped me, with measurements, to have an...
Right, I made a long post here about how my iPhone is awful and any pictures would be underselling the tie (true), but it hasn't actually posted so I just thought I'd 'man up' as the British say and take one.  Excessively poserish, but just ignore my mirror (and face) and zoom in on the tie. 
Feeling guilty about not having posted photos (bow-tie and grenadine), but it's actually deliberate, not laziness. I can't get any good photos with my iPhone. I'd be underselling them if I posted pictures of them, frankly. Nonetheless, if anyone is desperate for photos of the ties, I will try my very best to indulge that wish. I will however post two very poser-ish shots for you to enjoy, though they're not exactly detailed on the tie. One thing I really have to comment...
Okay, so my ties arrived today, and they're amazing. I'll try and find someone with a better camera than me and get some pictures up for you guys. I can't even begin to describe how amazing they are/look/feel. And since I know David monitors this thread, the bowtie fits PERFECTLY and looks great. Very individual and I love it! 
Absolutely, sir. As soon as they get to me (a few weeks, I suspect) and iPhone quality, but I still will do so. 
Hey, guys. I went through the entire thread and not a single image of a garza grossa pindot was to be found! You'll be delighted to know, then, that I have ordered one. Same with the bow ties. Not a single image. I've ordered one of those in midnight blue fina. Really excited for the bow tie, it'll be tricky to make, but should look great. I'll upload a few pics when I get them. 
Where on earth can I buy one from? Having a new DJ made up and I want a decent shirt to go with it. I could go MTM with the same people making the DJ (Cad and the Dandy), but I'm just curious to see what you guys think. I have checked out a few places before coming here. Clermont direct's fabric is apparently a bit nasty. Thomas Pink's slim fit didn't look remotely slim on their virtual mannequin. In fact, that last problem is perhaps the most serious of the lot. Are...