or Connect

Posts by fsucesar

Barrie Last Size 8  The Alden x Leffot Color 8 Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher is the ultimate staple shoe. It’s both simple and elegant, casual and austere, rugged and refined. Made with Genuine Horween Burgundy shell cordovan, its deep hue will match with nearly any color. Worn less than 10 times and always kept with shoe trees. Will include a pair of trees in the sale along with the Alden shoe bags.
Worn a half dozen times. A 1/2 size too large for me (I'm a true Barrie Last 7.5) so they do not get much wear. Looking to replace these with a 7.5 PTB. These are a unique Leffot make up and are rarely available for pre-order. From Leffot: It’s no secret that we love shell cordovan, and since the Dover is one of our favorite shoes, we decided to combine the two to create these unlined color 8 bluchers. They’re on the comfortable flex soles, which give them the added...
Where are you shipping from?
PM sent.
I'm looking to buy a new or lightly used Alden J.Crew Cap Toe or Leffot Naval Boot in 7.5D.
It fits true to size. My suits are all 36s, and the 46IT fits me tailored. Very nice fit with a button up shirt or a light sweater, but too fitted for a thick sweater.
So I just joined the Barena club by picking up a Slanega.  Its an awesomely warm jacket that will get plenty of wear during the colder months, but I was wondering how everyone stores their Barena jackets?  Do you guys hang it up with a suit/sport jacket hanger or just keep it laying flat?  
    After work Indy action.
Dear SF members...I'm  along time reader of this thread who after seeing endless beautiful pictures of shell LWB's, decided to pick up a pair online.  After close inspection of the shoes, I found this discoloration on the back part of the left shoe, along with some strange wear to the finishing of the heel.  The retailer has offered to replace them or give me a 20% discount on the pair.  Has anyone had issues like this before?  Would the discoloration come out after some...
Do you find that the sleeves are a little on the long side?