or Connect

Posts by lbrig

How is the weight on that navy twill flannel?
Will the Yosemite shirt have the same fit, or perhaps will there be slightly longer sleeves? What colors this year?
What happens if a workshop order isn't fulfilled? Will the navy chinos still be made even if it doesn't reach 100%?
A great pair of sz 36 Rivet chinos from Epaulet. Never worn, just tried on. The cut just wasn't right for me, so my loss is your gain. These were a limited edition, so there aren't many of them in the world. Great inky hue and should look great year round.
I got a couple of the XXL EPLA overdye oxfords and they fit great. Got an XXL speckled chambray and it's tight. I think it might be a mistagged XL. Or do the chambray a just run smaller?
An updated '30s Hungarian heavy twill sheep herder jacket?
Dammit I knew I should've gotten the 2XL EPLA black overdye oxford earlier
I have the sky blue oxford as a long sleeved popover and the fabric is great for the summer.
Because I should have gotten a pair of regular stock returnable Rivets to see if they fit me correctly/are comfortable. My overeagerness and love of this color blue compelled me to order the FF.Edit: that said, are the hips easily tailored? Because that's where they're a bit snug.
So I just got the FF washed and sanded indigo canvas Rivets. Awesome color and material, but probably not the best (nonreturnable) choice for a first pair. So if anyone is looking for the indigo FF Rivets in 36, let me know.