or Connect

Posts by lbrig

What are the big ass leg jeans specs? I got big ass legs.
There was a newsletter today?
Would the Tyrol on the grant last be a bit more formal? Would it look out of place in a more business casual environment?
Okay, quick fit question for the Taylor Stitch guys. I have a 44 in last year's Yosemite shirts and they are a perfect fit. I tried a 44 in the Hyde shirts and the indigo chambray jack and they were way too large. Which way should I go with the Swift Mills denim utility shirt?
Perhap some interesting casual Japanese oxford shirting fabrics perhaps
Welcome back. Any more pants coming to the pike? Whether new chino colors or anything else? Also, the recent indigo chore pants-- can the waist/hips be let out at all by a tailor?
Okay, looks like I'd definitely be a 43/16.75 AD according to the size chart. Can that 16.75 collar option be added to the purchase page?
guys I think this can be chalked up to awkward English phrasing that came across as arrogant/aggressive. Probably not his intent.
What will the rules for naming them be? Like two suggestions per person? I already have some brewing.
Not sure how to make one within a thread. Maybe try a surveymonkey link? https://www.surveymonkey.com/user/sign-up/?ut_source=mp&ut_source2=mp_online_polls I'm excited to vote