or Connect

Posts by lbrig

Well the pit to pit measurement of the jacket is 24" and the length is 23". You'd have to be a very husky 5th grader for that to fit.
Through some miracle my unionmade order shipped. Can't wait to find out how off the measurements are.
How dare you sir
Doesn't NESC shirt sizing depend on the retailer's specifications? I may be mistaken but I think they're specific to the seller. The large I got from Haberdash was very roomy in the chest and body. From the posted measurements, I wouldn't fit into an Epaulet large.
Looking at a Golden Bear jacket on sale at Unionmade and the posted measurements. How can a slim-fit size large jacket be 23" long and be 24" pit to pit?
Ah, thanks. I guess my ideal would actually be a 43L so they may no be long enough.
I got the xl light indigo terry sweatshirt and it's a nice somewhat relaxed fit. Does that mean I might be an xl in the EPLA oxfords instead of the XXL? Wish I lived in the area so I could test out fits in person.
I'm going to guess my 14EEE feet are out of luck
Just to clarify, are the XXL sizes in the indigo french terry sweatshirts coming in the next shipment happening in a week or so?
I was a bit obsessed with those band collar shirts he wore in Up. Any idea what colors are in store?