or Connect

Posts by StraitUpSuburbs

I like it minus the pants. Just my 2 cents. And that'll work fine with the dark brown Clarks. 
You get no opposition from the ugliness of the tie and square, and I wasn't really paying attention to the squares placement at the time, but I have to abide by the color scheme. I don't think it really goes with the suit, but it's all I have since I just graduated high school. As for the length of the jacket, I was told before the thumb joint is around where it should land and cover your behind, which it does pretty well I think. I also have a fairly longer torso compared...
Friend of mine has an event for her 18th birthday coming up, and they're may be a few cuties I'd like to impress. I like the jacket's fit a lot, but the pants have me pondering. It's "Egara" from Men's Wearhouse that I got for like 75% off after renting a tux and other stuff. How's it look? The theme of the party is a Teal/ Lucerne Aqua Firemist-y kinda color, so yeah. Yay? Nay?    
My shoe collection is growing (Ferragamo Burgundy Oxfords, Alden for Brooks Bros Black Oxfords, Johnston & Murphy Penny Loafers I've had a while, and Sperry Canvas Saddle Oxfords) and I've been looking to add a Chucka Boot to the mix, preferably leather since I'm already familiar with maintaining leather and waterproofing it. Unless you have any other suggestions for my budget, I'm torn between saving money with Clark's Desert Troopers or saving up for a pair of Red...
I always loved Brooks Brothers Polos. Brand isn't very well known among my age group so I get no heat from others if I were to wear Polo by Ralph Lauren or something. But honestly, Abercrombie ranks last for me, and while I had a Lacoste phase, and I can see their appeal, I just don't wear 'em anymore. Always shrink on me and the colors are always too bright. Personal taste. Other two I like on that list are Burberry and Penguin.
I honestly have no idea how to tell.   Specifically:   http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Salvatore-Ferragamo-Casey-Brogue-Oxford/prod128340056/?eVar4=You%20May%20Also%20Like%20RR   I love these a lot, and I recently got a $500 gift card to neiman marcus, so I'd like to hop on these. I like Ferragamo a lot since I'm a big Audrey Hepburn fan and she sported a pair, but whatevs. Sooo, are they? How can you tell? And if they're not, can they still be repaired? These...
Only at Neiman Marcus stores. There isn't any Last Call stores by me anyways.
I'd be looking for a shoe around 400-450 to use the gift card on and spend the rest. I know Magnanni gets no love here, but with their sale plus the gift cards, I can get em for like $150. Specifically some oxfords of their Exclusively for Neima Marcus line. I just need a black oxford or monk strap loafer for suit and casual wear. Would the Magnannis be a good option? If not, what other brands do they carry thatd work out, or maybe not shoes at all. I can get a Brioni...
It can go either way, but what would you do?
Both of these pairs have caught my interest for my first pair of relatively nice shoes:   http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Hallam/500132596,default,pd.html   and...