or Connect

Posts by Rishi Kakar

These are awesome RTP! Good to see you post after long. I have these in black shell (9016) and they are a handsome pair. Enjoy these beauties in good health.
Friends you can take a look at the styleforum marketplace regarding sale of my cigar shell NSTs.
The shoes have been well taken care of, with shoe trees after each wear and stored in dust bags and shoe box. They have never been waxed and the shell is as original. The shoes have undergone one re- heeling. Soles are original Alden. I also have a matching cigar shell belt for sale in waist 36 in. Prefer buyers who will buy both. Belt alone not for sale as shipping costs will be high. Shoes USD595 Belt USD 195 Ships from india. Shipping will ne extra but i will be able to...
The shoes have been well taken care of, with shoe trees after each wear and stored in dust bags and shoe box. They have never been waxed and the shell is as original. The shoes have undergone one re- heeling. Soles are original Alden. I also have a matching cigar shell belt for sale in waist 36 in. Prefer buyers who will buy both. Belt alone not for sale as shipping costs will be high. Shoes USD595 Belt USD 195 Ships from india. Shipping will ne extra but i will be able to...
These are Alden Cigar shell Norwegian split toe shoes in size 11.5 D and on the aberdeen last. The shoes have been well taken care of, with shoe trees after each wear and stored in dust bags and shoe box. They have never been waxed and the shell is as original. The shoes have undergone one re- heeling. Soles are original Alden. I also have a matching cigar shell belt for sale in waist 36 in. Prefer buyers who will buy both. Belt alone not for sale as shipping costs will...
Thanks v much tifosi
By marketplace you mean Ebay or a marketplace on styleforum?
@JR Magat Oh really, i would be glad to see that they go to one of us . They are size 11.5D style # 22220
Agree with Namor's hierarchy for consideration to sell. I have a pair of cigar NSTs that I wish to sell because I've discovered they are slightly tight fitting for me. Need to coach myself on selling on ebay since I've never done it in the past.   Cheers!