or Connect

Posts by Rishi Kakar

Mike, Congratulations on a wonderfully done blog. It was a great pleasure going through your collection and thanks for taking the time and effort for all of us who love you and watch your wonderful collection play out every day. God bless!
It looks very handsome As I have written above, these are not pics taken by me, but the cadet would be a worthy addition They seems to fit well as a foundational shoe.
The J crew Cadet in black shell doesn't have many fans on the forum, but here are some pics which suggest it to be a solid shoe worthy of love. Enjoy!  

I totally agree with you RTP.
Thanks V much TO Tie Guy, Yes that does sound unconventional but I'm sure you have a very comfortable shoe with TTS. Thanks v much Burzan! So just like TO Tie Guy, its been TTS for you too. Thanks so much Henry! Thanks schmallo! So you're suggesting that like a lot of others who go barrie size with increased width, that could be a problem with because of a loose heel. Kwhitelaw, much appreciate my friend. Thanks zennypoo! That is very well put. Appreciate your...
I would be obliged if gentleman on the forum would care to extend their help.Thanks very much.
Friends, I seek your help in figuring out my size for my next purchase. I wish to buy the Alden LHS in color 8 ( the lined version). I'm a 11D in Barrie and 11.5D on the Hampton last. I'm not sure if I should go with a size 11D or 11E on the van last. I seek your help. Thanks to all you wonderful people. P.S. my foot type is normal ie. No high instep etc.
I wish they did a Ravello or darkish whiskey cap toe bal in the Hampton last with dark edge trim, something like this.
Thank you very much mediahound, love your videos.