or Connect

Posts by Newb to style

Thanks for the advice TehBunny I can live with $200 for the right piece of clothing :) Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Zeemon..... Yes you are right, please find proof here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCCK_PyYuCk
W0000000T lodes of posts!!! Thanks so much!!   Filcol: Good advice thank you :)   Dickenshero: Mac users where converses?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOO! But PF flyers look cool, I can see me investing in a pair of these! And yea I spend far to much time on the PC to have muscles, so crew necks it is, I never liked V necks much anyway ;)   Messo: Yes this is the look I was trying to achieve! :)   Teger: Tip 2: Address who you are talking to <3 :)   TehBunny: I...
Thanks for the advise yosamuel, only 1 of your links worked though??? But not to worry I got the idea, very helpful :)
I shall focus my efforts on my other post then....
Jasonleb 1 thanks for your post, really helpful stuff there. Sorry I have seen that Oxford shirt before, just didn't know its name, blonde moment! :)   I agree that a T-shirt and hoodie looks immature, is there any way I can improve this look? I have been told to drop the logo's but is there anything else I can do?   No budget really, I need some new cloths and I'm not afraid to pay for them... within reason.   Thanks for the list of the 25 things too. You...
Thanks for your post Jasonleb 1! Wow thanks for the advice, some good stuff there :) I'll get myself an Oxford shirt, but for English weather I think I'll need something a little warmer. Just to add "OHHH THAT SHIRT!!! Yea I see them everywhere.... blonde moment".   I know what your saying about a t-shirt and hoodie not looking very mature, I agree too, is there anyway I can mature this look? Someone recommended dropping the logo's but are more advice would be great....
Oh wow lots of reply! thanks all so much.   YOLO EMSHI: 1 picture can speak a thousand words..... but I'm not sure I'm "digging" your style "home boy". Naaah I'm just messing with you, I was looking for something a bit more fitting for English weather! Not much of a shirt guy outside of work either.   GG Allin: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL respect to you sir!    TEH Bunny: Wow OK that sound good, I think I can do that... loose the logo, easy! Invest in some dark...
Thanks for the reply :)   Umm chinos are not really my thing sorry, dark denim jeans sound ok I can do that :) Not sure what a slim oxford is.... but I live in Oxfordshire so I'm sure I can find them.   I have been told that I should wear polo shirts.... but I just don't like them really. I'm most comfortable in a t-shirt and hoodie. Is there a brand or style of t-shirt and hoodie which can still look good with are pair of denim jeans?   Thanks for you help :)
Yea I think I posted this in the wrong place so here it is again here: Hello everyone, if you are reading this then thank you! Ok I'm going to start from the begging an confess all my fashion sins to you. Here goes: I'm 21 years old, but look about 17 (baby face). I'm 5 foot 9, with a slim build, light short hair and I am typing this from my bed at 11.49am :s I have never been a good dresser outside of work (I work in sales, suit and tie everyday, easy!!!) I do all my...
Hello everyone, if you are reading this then thank you! Ok I'm going to start from the begging an confess all my fashion sins to you. Here goes: I'm 21 years old, but look about 17 (baby face). I'm 5 foot 9, with a slim build, light short hair and I am typing this from my bed at 11.49am :s I have never been a good dresser outside of work (I work in sales, suit and tie everyday, easy!!!) I do all my clothes shopping online, I haven't bought any cloths from a shop...