or Connect

Posts by organizm

For sale is a pair of Visvim Bearfoor Folk FBTs in the brown colourway size 10. Proxied off of Yahoo! Japan Auctions, only worn a handful of times. Easy 9/10 condition. Comes with OG box. No tags. Asking price $500, lowballers WILL BE IGNORED. Located in Toronto, local meetups preferred, will ship within Canada or USA for additional cost. PM for offers/questions. Thanks for...
I still dream about that TOJ shearling jacket.
Great fit on the jacket, but how come the seam down the middle of the back on the sample appears to be missing on this one?
  Just picked up my black/black TOJ0 from the post office and snapped some quick & dirty fit pics. The sizing is spot on. I'm only wearing a tee (it's pretty long btw) in the pics, but it just fits a hoodie underneath as well. I'm 5'11 160 pounds, pretty thin and went with a size 48 with size 50 body/sleeve lengths.   I own a TOJ fishtail parka as well and the wool used in the TOJ0 is definitely finer, softer the the touch and obviously not as thick as the melton used on...
they are
  i could totally see toj/jc doing up a daypack like this nonnative piece.
Mixed material backpack (wool body, leather bottom/detailing, etc.) in a large capacity, 23l+ would be awesome.
Showed it to a friend at school. She said she would love to wear it and would be even more interested in a blacked out version.