or Connect

Posts by organizm

Up for interest check is a pair of visvim Zermatt Boots.     Size US 10, but fit slightly large so they could also accommodate a size 10.5.   Originally purchased off of Yahoo! Japan Auctions, this specific iteration of the Zermatts consists of a light brown Kudu suede upper, leather lining, and Vibram Gumlite sole. An incredible, but underrated model from visvim IMO.   8/10 condition, they are in great condition considering their age (originally released in F/W...
Hi!   Up for sale is a pair of visvim Virgil Boots.   Size US 10, but they could also accommodate a size 10.5.   Proxied from F.I.L. Sendai, this specific iteration of the Virgils consists of a Horween Bison hide upper, a horsehide liner, and Vibram waffle sole. One of the sturdiest, highest quality Virgils IMO.   8/10 condition, some grime/dirt which should be easy enough to clean. They have been worn, and have a couple scuffs from normal wear and tear (as shown),...
Is the suede name tag still an available option on the A2?
 Wasn't that MA-1 the "Charly Special" which was shaved down lamb? 
My DR 2013 arrived today. Ordered July 6, 2013; Received December 21, 2014. Shipped fast as hell, received tracking on Friday and it was delivered Sunday. Canada Post never delivers on the weekend but I guess because of the holidays they're on some special schedule.  On to the details: Black lamb with Excella zips and silver hardware. My first and last MTM ToJ so I went with the "house special" black lamb and am not disappointed. It's insanely soft and has a nice...
Received tracking for my DR 2013 this morning. Ordered on July 6, added Excella zips on August 14.
July 6th DR with Excella zips added August 14th, no confirmation yet
July 6th DR order, 65 weeks, I asked if I could modify my order on September 30th and was told no for what it's worth
Any July people receive their orders yet?
Ahh.   Looks like July 2013 DR orders are out of luck