or Connect

Posts by DarkDestiny

Click on the link showing all reward member items. That one will work.
I'm hoping but doubtful my A2 ships tomorrow. August 26th 2013 order.
Merry Christmas to you too man (and everyone else) :]
@luxire: Does this mean you guys can now last for weird feet like super wide feet with narrow heel?
Darn, these were some great deals. Didn't even make it back home from work yet to order. Hope it resumes later!
^ I wear it at night and early morning just fine. I can do without it but it feels nice wearing it. regulates temperature well imo
As of what I last heard, they're working on leather gloves, but it's not up to their standards or ready for mass ordering yet.
So next Monday the wool beanies are dropping? Are they coming with the scarf drop?  I'd like to get it all in one pack and finally be done with it. I'm also slightly confused. I thought an earlier newsletter this year said no more holding of packages together due to complications. Are you suddenly doing that again for this holiday season? I'd like to get a few items while waiting for the scarf before everything gets sold out for the public.
Mauro, as an extension of what I said earlier, I don't really have any need for basic sweaters anymore, but there's room for upgrades. I understand the risk in partaking in something less basic since your basics aren't doing so well at the moment. Maybe like an item a year special pre-order knit would work well. If you ever made a chunky knit shawl cardigan, I'd pre-order into that 6 months early full deposit if I had to. I recently got an SNS herning stark, and while it's...
I'm also curious on how the market for your knits work. My super simple thought process is this. Your knits are the type that lasts a life time. How many knits do I need after I hit a certain amount? I have two of your sweaters and in conjunction with the knit wool tee and a few cardigans, it's hard to justify more at the moment. That being said, if I ever needed a replacement, I'd definitely re-buy since it's the shit. But that probably won't happen for a while (cross my...