or Connect

Posts by zinc2162

First wear  
Thanks for sharing!! I am picking up mine at the postal office today.
Mike @Epaulet, would you say the gunmetal cross hatch is medium or dark grey? Close to the grey hopsack that you carry in terms of colour?
I have the indigo pinpoint as well. It still has a bit shininess after a couple of wash but it is not as much as when it was new. I actually like the pinpoint fabric a lot. The collar will soften up but not to the same level as the OTR OCBD shirts.
SOLD BNIB - Viberg Brown CXL Service Boots Size 8 2030 Last   I took over someone's Leffot pre-order of these boots. Received them in early/mid 2015 and tried them on in door only. They fit me well in most places except the toebox. I need a lot more room there and I doubt the toebox will stretch. I have been sitting on them for a couple of months, reluctant to let my only pair of Viberg go but come to realize that they are not for me.   These Viberg are brand new in...
Thanks. They are in Detroit last.
Tobacco suede today    
Are these the split toe in chestnut calf?
Thanks @razl for posting the deal. I am considering the Coniston boots. But this calfskins version won't be as good as the grain ones for Canadian winter weather, right?
BNIB - Viberg Brown CXL Service Boots Size 8 2030 Last   I took over someone's Leffot pre-order of these boots. Received them a couple of months ago and tried them on in door only. They fit me well in most places except the toebox. I need a lot more room there and I doubt the toebox will stretch. I have been sitting on them for a couple of months, reluctant to let my only pair of Viberg go but come to realize that they are not for me. I need a pair with more room in the...