or Connect

Posts by zinc2162

Have been waiting for these. Picked up a couple of cotton linen and pin oxford. I got the soft pink cotton linen so finally a non blue shirt for me.
Carmina Dark Brown Suede Chukka (Soller last) - 7.5UK  They are too small for me and so they have little wear. Going to let them go for CAD$300. PM me if you are interested. Shoe trees not included.   [[SPOILER]]
Congratulations Rick. I am hoping to be able to visit the store sometime next week.
I do find the armhole and bicep on the slim 15 a little large. It would be nice if those can slim down a bit. I would like to see some pin oxford too. The one I have is indigo pin oxford and I like it a lot.
Looks like it is this one. 
The Fresco offering is great. I need to come visit the store to determine whether model 2 will work for me. Need that downtown store to open ASAP!!
I would like to know more.
Interested to see the whole outfit. I like my indigo hopsack a lot but find it difficult to incorporate into my rotation.
Submitted mine a week or two ago for the Harlech
Hi, can someone comment on the different between 325 last and 360 last please,specifically on the toe room? I am a UK8E for 325 last. Based on my research,I should be in the same size for 360 last. My concern is that 360 last has a more tapered toe box and I need to size up. I have had problem with shoes where most places fit except the toe box. For reference US9 Brooks Brother Peal & Co hatch grain boots (coniston?) Uk8E Carmina rain last Uk8E Carmina Detroit...