or Connect

Posts by zinc2162

Interested in this too and of course the speckle chambray as well.
http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=23422186&prodFindSrc=paramNav&size=38S Do you guys think I can wear this as a sport coat?
Rolling out this week??And is that awesome speckle chambray shirt dropping this week too?
I am about the same weight and height (152 lbs and 5'8"). I have the Navy polo in medium and I found it has to much room in the waist. I also find the sleeve openings too wide. Otherwise, the polo is great, especially the fabric and the collar.
Oh right. I was viewing the Sales section under 'View All' and the items I looked at are all on Clearance. Anyway, I dropped by one of the stores over the weekend and bought couple of shirts. When I got home, I found out that one of the shirts still has the security tag on... Funny the alarm didn't go off when I left the store.
I notice that the sales items are final sale now. No return nor exchange.
Good stuffs
+1
No. I don't see it anymore. The fabric might have sold out. Looking at my order, the one I ordered is called Light Blue Manchester Stripe.
I ordered something similar a couple of weeks ago and it is being made. I will post pics when I get them.