or Connect

Posts by zinc2162

I use the tarrago nano protector. Bought it from leatherfoot.
I like the light colour ones at the top.
Stripes and checks for me.
 This sounds good. Any plan for this material in light blue?Thanks. I ordered the pale blue oxford recently. I am looking forward to it.
[[SPOILER]] Thanks for the review. I have the Blue Morningside Gingham on order. Looking forward to it.
 For this price, I think it can't be beat. I orderd a slim. Similar to @NickInTO experience, I like the back to be a little slimmer too. I also find the armholes and bicep to be a bit too roomy for me. But for off the rack shirts, I think this is pretty good fit. In terms of the collar, I like it a lot. Here is a quick picture of me wearing the shirt before it is washed. I know Rick has spent a lot of time looking for a good fabric at a reasonable price and I think he has...
I received my shirts yesterday. I am pretty happy with them at this price!! Rick needs to bring in some stripe.
@7_rocketI asked this question before. The blue morningside gingham did actually make a return a couple of weeks ago and I ordered it. I think Rick will bring it back again.
Order placed!!
+1 on the cotton/linen