or Connect

Posts by zinc2162

I am selling several Epaulet items that I don't wear often and want to clear some spaces. Please send payment by Paypal. Items will be shipped with Canada Post. Price does not include shipping. Please also add 4% paypal fee to the price. All sales are final.   1. Rivet Chino Desert Duck Canvas (size 31) - $70 Inseam 32 This pair has been worn and washed in cold a number of times. Still in good condition   2. Rivet Chino Brushed Heavy Twill Taupe (size 32) -...
Thanks. I have been leaning to natural since I don't own anything in that. But every time I see the Cabourn picture, I am second guessing my decision...
Thanks Fok for putting this together.I have been wanting to get my first pair of Viberg and I think this is the perfect opportunity but I can't decide which one to get. Torn between the natural cxl and the Cabourn...
What kind of fabrics you are going to have?
Thanks Rick. I got the slim. They are large everywhere from waist, hip, thigh and knee. I am probably going to exchange for a 30.
I just received my OTR shirt order today and took a quick picture.  Pretty satisfy with the fit, especially for OTR. My only concern is that the sleeves might be too short and I haven't washed it yet.   I also ordered the gray flannel trousers. Unfortunately they are too large. I need to size down but the next size down is a 30 (the one I got is a 32). I am afraid the 30 will be too tight. In terms of the fabric, they are great for the price I paid. They are light...
I ordered a pair of the med gray flannel trousers and a shirt. Hoping they will fit. Interested in the POW check trousers as well but what jacket and shirt to wear it with? Navy sport coat and plain shirt?
Nice shirts. I really like the button down collar. Are these shirt fabrics on their website?
Thinking about the same thing. The more I look at the cigar, the more I like it ...
Wonder if the Garand is dropping today as well...