or Connect

Posts by blacksamurai30

Kind of a weird question, but does anyone know a good way to clean the Marlow Shell wingtips in dark brown? Mine are super comfy and awesome, but the left shoe has a bit of a white...not haze.. but spots. They are as if there is a water spot or some dirt/stain but they don't come off with brushing or Saphir Reno.    Im also looking for a good color matching polish, though should I just go for neutral? Thanks!
How do you like it? Im trying to offload another mountain parka so I can pick a Monitaly up. 
With the S&C cardigans, what's a good method for storage and cleaning? I really want to make sure it doesn't stretch out too much. I got the Diesel Blue from last year and I love it
Up for sale is a brown fishtail jacket by Esemplare. The jacket is beautifully styled, and will come with the original replacement buttons still in the box, as well as tags. The jacket has been worn sparingly, and will be an excellent stylish addition to any wardrobe from fall weather to the coldest winter. Take note that Esemplare fits slim, and as such this jacket fits more like a slim medium. Ive made many purchases from B&S, but to ease the worried mind, my eBay...
Up for sale is a limited edition Barbour x Tokito Mountain Parka from the AW12 line. This accompanied the Skyfall sport coat as one of the most famous collaborations with Barbour in our time. Its a great piece that I'm sad to let go of. Sizing is medium. Comes with the inner liner, which is removable. This is a perfect jacket for a rainy day errand run, or down and dirty work in the outdoors. Ive made many purchases from B&S, but to ease the worried mind, my eBay handle...
Just picked up the Victoria burgundy lambswool cardi... Super excited!
Just picked up ahs' Marlow, it's my first shell, thanks y'all
Thanks for the info! They are used, but not much. Ive been looking around, it seems like Saphir reno and then a wax polish with some intermittent water use is the move? I want to shine them up and treat them well.
I just purchased a pair of RL Marlow wingtips in shell cordovan. I was wondering what the recommended cleaning/polishing regimen was. Thanks!
Hey everyone. Im looking at buying this jacket to use in the summer, I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on whether it would be comfortable. It says 100% linen but the weave makes me think it might get a little toasty. Otherwise I love the look of the jacket, and I don't really like anything from ovadia ever. Thanks! https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/162041420058