or Connect

Posts by MuZI

Make sure the item is shipped by Amazon. My 20% off applied just fine.   Unfortunately some sizes and styles aren't available by Amazon. Also I couldn't get the McTavish shoes to accept the promotion for some reason but it worked when I tried McAllister. Not sure what's up with that but I ended up getting a pair of McAllister w/ promo + a few cash back points for $216...
  I really like this. Can you please tell me the model number of it?     The replicas these days are getting pretty amazing. Years ago serial and model numbers were a good indicator of a replica. These days some sellers of high end replicas allow people to pick the serial #s they would like on the watch. Engravings have gotten better and factories tear apart cases to make a 1:1 replication. AR coatings and lume application can be done for the right price to match the...
  This is a fantastic watch!   It reminds me of 2 watches I love but don't own... yet...   Tag Heuer Monaco and the Tudor Heritage.     I regret not getting the Arktis. The blue dial is stunning and I have enough black dial watches as it is.
Probably going to wear my Sinn 203... no wrist shot.. just an older picture I took...  
  That's what I thought but I've seen numerous wristshots where the orientation is all over the place.   I dunno, I have box, papers, and receipts so I don't worry about it too much.
    Wearing this to work today...
  Not the models. The majority of the models are simplistic and iconic. They could be worn 30-40 years ago and have the same prestige as today.   I meant the people who would wear them. I have no idea where I picked up the stupid stereotype. 
  It's not about the watch at all. It's about how you wear it and carry yourself.   I have a watchbox FILLED with watches... the one I've kept for the past 20 years is a 1986 Citizen Yachtmaster. A friend of mine gave it to me and I've kept it. The crystal has scrapes on it, the original rubber strap is missing... it's probably worth $10 to someone else. I wear it on NATO and when someone asks me what it is I'll introduce it like I'm wearing one of my IWC or Bell & Ross...
  Tomorrow I'll be wearing something a little more square... :)
  I have a couple of watches. The amount I would spend on a nice watch winder... I'd rather just buy another watch.   Tudor Chronograph for today.