or Connect

Posts by MuZI

Bought this bag way back in February hoping I would get it in April or May. After delays I finally got it yesterday.    Unfortunately I won't be traveling as much as I used to so I don't really have a use for this.    It was never used at all. I just took it out of the box and filled it up with fresh clothes to prop it up for the pictures.   I'm am asking $155 USD. [B]No Trades![/B]
I purchased these a few months ago and wore them about 4-5 times total during interviews. Got a bunch of great compliments. Unfortunately I found out I need 10.5E and these are 11D.   Price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority.    This is my first time selling here but I've sold online for numerous years. I have great eBay, watchuseek, and Heat (HardOCP) feedback.   **Shoe trees aren't included but I'll throw in the original laces + blue laces + red...
Purchased these and wore them a handful of times. Later on realized they are a bit tighter than should be.     I will try to answer any questions as quickly as possible. Shipping via USPS Priority Flat Rate in CONUS.            
      I bought them online and they turned out to be the wrong size. I'm not trying to make profit from them but if they are bid for less then $15 then after shipping and fees I'm paying money to sell them...
I have a pair of Cole Haan shoes I no longer wear. I was wondering if I should even bother listing them on eBay since I don't see these shoes bid up for much. I normally offer free shipping to entice buyers but I'm afraid I would end up losing money on these.   I sold the Coach shoes (light tan) for $61 and after fees barely made anything.       
  Make sure the item is shipped by Amazon. My 20% off applied just fine.   Unfortunately some sizes and styles aren't available by Amazon. Also I couldn't get the McTavish shoes to accept the promotion for some reason but it worked when I tried McAllister. Not sure what's up with that but I ended up getting a pair of McAllister w/ promo + a few cash back points for $216...
  I really like this. Can you please tell me the model number of it?     The replicas these days are getting pretty amazing. Years ago serial and model numbers were a good indicator of a replica. These days some sellers of high end replicas allow people to pick the serial #s they would like on the watch. Engravings have gotten better and factories tear apart cases to make a 1:1 replication. AR coatings and lume application can be done for the right price to match the...
  This is a fantastic watch!   It reminds me of 2 watches I love but don't own... yet...   Tag Heuer Monaco and the Tudor Heritage.     I regret not getting the Arktis. The blue dial is stunning and I have enough black dial watches as it is.
Probably going to wear my Sinn 203... no wrist shot.. just an older picture I took...  
  That's what I thought but I've seen numerous wristshots where the orientation is all over the place.   I dunno, I have box, papers, and receipts so I don't worry about it too much.