Posts by RRLifer

Italian calfskin leather jacket purchased from Louis,Boston. Early CP Company designed by Massimo Osti. Insulated with quilted lining. Rugged and great-looking for denim and sportswear.
Purchased from Louis,Boston. Retailed for $1495. Gently worn and like-new condition. Dark Brown over Black Lambswool Shearling. Inside leather pockets. Generous fit for over sweaters or jacket. This double-breasted lamb shearling is warm, cozy and lightweight.
Gently worn and professionally stored, Ruffo Italian shearling coat from Louis,Boston. 1990's vintage. Like new condition. Full length coat. Caramel color. One of the world's top Italian leather crafters creating a lightweight yet warm and elegant coat for dress or sportswear. Hate to part with this, but closet space demands.
LOL, well i do wear jeans every single day. i have a casual work environment.  Gives me a good reason to get a few more low-straights!
Very strange, and i mis-labeled the fits, low-straight not low-slim.  Every pair has worn out in the crotch below the fly...and i'm humble enough to say i'm not that well-endowed!  I bought off eBay, from reputable stores/sellers. Am i just buying the wrong fit? They're less than 3yrs old also. No one else has experienced this?
Anyone have the experience of the jeans blowing out in the crotch? i've had 5-6 pairs of straights and low-slims that i've had each repaired/patched.
Hey Gary,  i'm psyched to see you on here, though it's been a long time. I bought a CP Company leather jkt via eBay in size 52.  It's a short leather jkt with 4 patch pockets in dark brown. My problem is i can barely fit my arms in the sleeves as they're so narrow.  In addition i can hardly button the front as the chest barely reaches together. I'm really disappointed as i love the jacket.  Any recommendation for either selling it to a collector or consigning it? i...
Thanks for the great inside info!  i was able to score a couple fleece pieces i've been wanting for years but couldn't justify at full-price.
i've got a pair of low-straight's in black overdye and never smelled anything remotely sulpher-ish.  from website also.
Thanks for the advice!