or Connect

Posts by Ivyskin89

I've shipped to Europe and Asia, never had a problem. 
 Don't get me wrong. I have loads of vintage shirts, and yes they're less expensive. But these shirts won't be around forever, and we need this heritage garment to live on. It's like art for me. I see some fabrics that I feel need to be made into shirts, so I do it. In the future we will most certainly be offering a wide range of collars, fits, cuffs, and other details to choose from. We have 60's Brooks Brothers, and Ben Sherman shirts that we plan to use for inspiration...
 We offer free international shipping. Our shirts come in traditional fit, and slim fit. Slim fit, is traditional with darts. We will even pay the tailoring bill if you get alterations done. Also, it's guaranteed. So, if you don't like it, return it! We'll refund your money. Why don't you try one out before you make a final judgement. BTW the blue one has the same collar. Sometimes you have to wear it few times before the fabric loosens up and lets the collar roll more.
 We have a high roll collar on our shirts, you won't find that on the Uniqlo. We have full box pleat down the back. We offer life time guarantee, Uniqlo does not. We use cotton woven in Japan. The team that makes these shirts has been making them in the same factory in Massachusetts since the 60's and I've personally met with them. I would say you could have seen any collegiate in the 60's wearing a tartan button down like that. Just because it's tartan doesn't make it...
This tartan button down is constructed out of herringbone twill cotton from Japan. Features a high roll collar with a 3rd button at the back to keep a tie in place and prevent the collar from drifting. A locker loop, full box pleat down the back and gussets to reinforce the seams affirms our devotion to a quality shirt. Limited supply in stock, available to order.  Comes in Traditional and slim fit. 100% Cotton Life time guarantee  Made In USA Free international...
The denim dog ear collar shirt is made of a 6oz hemp/ organic cotton blend. The hemp adds insulation and durability. The indigo dye gives the shirt more character with every wash and ironing. Plain back ,pewter buttons, and gussets. Comes in Small through XL. 150 USD Made In USA Limited edition  
 Here in Boston pseudo skinhead style is fast fashion. Many places like Primark, H&M, and Uniqlo now offer a hipsterfied version of the look. The new trend for college guys is harrington or chesterfield, skinny jeans or skinny fit low rise chinos with turn ups, and dr martens.. Oh yeah, the beard is definitely present in the look too. Ten years ago if you saw anyone around here who even resembled a skinhead, they most likely were one. That's not the case anymore.
Hemp/cotton bleeding indigo button downs are in. Nice and heavy for the winter. Every wash and iron gives this shirt more comfort and appealing character. Tradtional or slim-fit       Life time guarantee  Made In USA Free international shipping Complimentary alterations 150 USD
Nik Louis paisley shirt made from Italian oxford 100% Cotton Life time guarantee  Made In USA Free international shipping Complimentary alterations 150 USD Limited edition    
A heads up, we just sold out of the green check, only have a few red tartans left now.