or Connect

Posts by Royal42

bump.
Bump.
  VIBERG INVENTORY ITEM 009: 145 MULTI-TONE OXFORD $850.00 The plain toe 145 oxford boot is one of Viberg's most recognized styles and when built on their traditional work last it provides our favoured silhouette. Our latest version for Spring is constructed from four different roughout leathers on the Vibram 2021 sole. The brushed natural chromexcel toe and icy mocha chromexcel outstep make up the base while the english tan heel and chocolate brown instep provide...
Stoked there's nothing interesting in 9.5-10; saves me stress and money. 
Meaning you like to be able to stretch the leather as per your use? Therefore, you like your footwear a bit snug? Edited to be directed at LA Guy
Would have preferred this went down on the weekend, but i'm sure I can find a way to skirt work all day checking for updates...
Are the Racer's considerably LESS substantial than the Lunar FK 1's? 
On second thought, it`s probably smaller than that, because it really is quite slim on me. more likely 40.5-41.
As with all veilance items, it's tough to give a precise measurement. Based on fit, I would say, when done up, roughly 22".
For Sale, ROY SF01, Straight Fit, newly tweaked cut, handmade by Roy Slaper, size 33, worn sparingly for two weeks. Original inseam. Two hot soaks.   Made in USA.   Measurements in inches:   waist: 16.5 thigh: 12.75 knee: 9 hem: 8.5 inseam: 35 front rise: 11.2 back rise: 16