or Connect

Posts by Royal42

Getting rid of stuff that is either too slim, doesn't fit or I feel is too delicate for my lifestyle.   Minimum orders of $100 + fees and, depending on location, + shipping. (Needs to be worth my while to make the trip to the post office.)       Dana Lee Stock Chinos: All size 32 (Relaxed chino and very susceptible to stretch in the waist with wear. Makes for a very comfortable fit.) SOLD -Sky -Slate -Palapia -Khaki   Waist: 17" Thigh: 13" Hem: 7.5" FR:...
Bump.
How do Foamposite 1s fit?
Bump. Save on taxes and shipping for an amazing pair of shoes.
Bump. Taking best reasonable offer.
They don't wear well with denim. Better paired with chino or tech pants.   I've never owned a pair of Jordans; how do the 5s fit?
bump.
Bump.
  VIBERG INVENTORY ITEM 009: 145 MULTI-TONE OXFORD $850.00 The plain toe 145 oxford boot is one of Viberg's most recognized styles and when built on their traditional work last it provides our favoured silhouette. Our latest version for Spring is constructed from four different roughout leathers on the Vibram 2021 sole. The brushed natural chromexcel toe and icy mocha chromexcel outstep make up the base while the english tan heel and chocolate brown instep provide...