or Connect

Posts by masculinestyle

Apologies if this is a topic that's already been covered, but I have been unable to find an answer.   I have a suit that's a Super 110's, 100% with VBC cloth. After a lot of wear, I'm starting to see some discoloration and minor sheen on my right elbow. I know areas like elbows and knees experience more friction than anything else.   Is there anything that can be done to the wool to minimize this effect or get it back to its original appearance?
If you're still interested in a meet up in Salt Lake, Beckett & Robb is having one of their own along with a style class. It is on April 2nd at 7:15 (right after the shop closes) and is free for anyone who wants to come.
Awesome. Thanks for the help. If I find any other alternatives, I'll make sure to post them up here.
I'm a D but am helping a friend improve his style. He's wears 11.5 EEE and has flat feet so he needs in-soles. We've done pretty well finding him some dress shoes and even a good pair of double monks but I'm at a loss for casual options. Does anyone know if I can find a pair of chucks, espadrilles, or some old-school Vans that are that wide? If not, what other alternatives are there?
I've always wondered why other men take the time to return their clothes and if there's a universal problem throughout the clothing industry. Up until a few years ago, I was too skinny for almost anything off the rack and would return the vast majority of shirts I bought as a result. Obviously that's started to change but I'm curious about why other men return their purchases.
I've always wondered why other men take the time to return their clothes and if there's a universal problem throughout the clothing industry. Up until a few years ago, I was too skinny for almost anything off the rack and would return the vast majority of shirts I bought as a result. Obviously that's started to change but I'm curious about why other men return their purchases.
Got mine in last week. I was nervous after reading about all the bad first makes from the men on this thread. However, mine turned out really well in the fit department. They sent me a suit and a shirt and everything came out really close to the measurements I specified.           Pants are a little sagged because I had them on too low. They fit great when I wear them where they're supposed to be.         Even though they did a...
Awesome. Thanks for the help.
I picked these up at a thrift store a couple of years ago. On the bottom I can tell that they're Brooks Brothers but that's as much as I've been able to figure out. Anyone recognize them?        
I picked these up at a thrift store a couple of years ago. On the bottom I can tell that they're Brooks Brothers but that's as much as I've been able to figure out. Anyone recognize them?