or Connect

Posts by doreza

Still for sale?
Beautiful yuketen boots. purchased last year, never worn.  $300 shipped. I am  9.5 in nike, adidas, vans and these fit perfect.  Good luck finding this color in this size, it's quite rare.
Sold
Yes
I'm interested do you still have these ? Can you please measure the knee ? Thanks
You are right I need to update this
This auction is for a classic Elka raincoat. As shown, it is Olive in color. These are very high quality jackets. Light enough to be worn anytime, yet will keep you dry in anything (really true). It features various frontal pockets (which button close), both a zip and button closure (doubled up), pocketable hood with toggles, and button-able cuffs. It is in like new condition, and as I stated, very high quality to begin with. All the...
This auction is for a classic Elka raincoat. As shown, it is Olive in color. These are very high quality jackets. Light enough to be worn anytime, yet will keep you dry in anything (really true). It features various frontal pockets (which button close), both a zip and button closure (doubled up), pocketable hood with toggles, and button-able cuffs. It is in like new condition, and as I stated, very high quality...
black fred perry polo $15 shipped
Great condition , size 9. These run a 1/2 large. I'm a 9.5 in Nike , Adidas , vans. $100 shipped