or Connect

Posts by ComfortablyDumb

I felt the same way the first month or two that I wore mine but they loosened and now they're super comfortable.
Prices included shipping to the US/Canada. International buyers please PM me for a shipping quote! Please note that all jackets have been worn less than 5 times and are all in excellent condition. Kept in a pet and smoke free home and always on hangers.      1. Boglioli - Charcoal with light grey and purple overcheck - size 54R       3-button, 92% wool 8% cashmere, unlined, functional buttonholes on the sleeves Waist has been taken in slightly by a professional...
Shipping to US/Canada included in prices below. International buyers please pm me for shipping!   1. Inverallan 6A - Burgundy wool - Not 100% sure but I believe Size 42       Beautiful burgundy wool Inverallan 6A cardigan. Very well taken care of. 8/10 condition, no rips or snags, just regular wear.   Chest: 22" Shoulder/sleeve: raglan Length: 30"   PRICE: $175     2. Stephan Schneider - Moth cardigan in blue/caramel - size 5 (fits...
Decided to finally clean out my closet and get rid of the coats/jackets I don't wear much anymore.  NOTE: All prices include shipping to US/Canada. International buyers please PM me for a quote.     1. Rick Owens - Sternberg jacket (w/ concealed hood) SS14 - Size 54/44       Worn 10-15x, still in excellent condition. Definitely a summer/spring/fall jacket, the leather is very thin and wonderfully soft, as to be expected from Rick's S/S offerings.   8.5-9/10...
If anyone got the Navy flannel chalkstripe suit in 54 and changes their mind - let me know!!
@Caustic Man definitely one of my favourites from you.
Outfit from my work Christmas party last night. Apologies for the poor photo quality.       Eidos suit Shibumi tie Monsieur Fox lapel chain
  At first I read this completely out of context and had a good laugh.
@ammanati beautiful! I love that Cappelli tie so much. It's literally my only "grail" tie, if there is such a thing.
PLEASE NOTE  I'll ship anywhere, but international buyers will cover my shipping costs.   Also please note that I'm currently travelling for work so the earliest these will ship out is December 5.   Thanks for looking!     1) Alden Tan Suede Plain Toe Bluchers - Size 10.5 US, Barrie last (fits like size 11) Worn a handful of times, always kept with shoe trees. Absolutely gorgeous pair of shoes, I just don't wear them enough to justify keeping...