or Connect

Posts by ComfortablyDumb

Outfit from my work Christmas party last night. Apologies for the poor photo quality.       Eidos suit Shibumi tie Monsieur Fox lapel chain
  At first I read this completely out of context and had a good laugh.
@ammanati beautiful! I love that Cappelli tie so much. It's literally my only "grail" tie, if there is such a thing.
PLEASE NOTE  I'll ship anywhere, but international buyers will cover my shipping costs.   Also please note that I'm currently travelling for work so the earliest these will ship out is December 5.   Thanks for looking!     1) Alden Tan Suede Plain Toe Bluchers - Size 10.5 US, Barrie last (fits like size 11) Worn a handful of times, always kept with shoe trees. Absolutely gorgeous pair of shoes, I just don't wear them enough to justify keeping...
Great pair of light grey canvas MM oxfords. The nice natural coloured midsole and transparent sole make these a great casual shoe.   Bought new and worn once or twice.   Price includes shipping to the U.S. and Canada. I'll ship anywhere, but international buyers will cover my shipping costs.   Also please note that I'm currently travelling for work so the earliest these will ship out is December 5.   Thanks for looking!
I have for sale here a beautiful pair of Hender Scheme MIP 07 (modelled after the Nike Cortez) in size 6 which translates to U.S. 10.5/11.  I'm a true 11 and I'd say they run a touch short, probably best for a 10.5.   Bought new and worn <5 times before realizing they didn't really suit my style.   Price includes shipping to the U.S. and Canada. I'll ship anywhere, but international buyers will cover my shipping costs.   Also please note that I'm currently travelling...
Damn - fantastic outerwear!   @gdl203 you and I seem to be about the same size, upper-body wise. May I ask what size you would take in the BBJ patchwork sashiko jacket? XL or XXL?   Thanks
The fact that every size EXCEPT mine (XL) is still in stock for the BBJ patchwork sashiko jacket is so frustrating  I'd snatch up an XL in a heartbeat 
Loungey Saturday featuring some Eidos (and affiliate) gear.   Stoffa hat FW 15 Chiaia S/S army green drawstring cotton/linen pants   Pardon the ultra-creepy 'stache...Movember is in full effect.  
 For reference I take a size up in Eidos when compared to SuitSupply. My SS suits are a 42R whereas my Eidos tailoring is all 44/54R.