Posts by ComfortablyDumb

Couldn't resist that grey/black glenplaid suit. Damn.
@MrVenneri wow, seriously? I'm the exact same height/measurements as you and I would've thought I needed the XL based on measurements on NMWA. Interesting!
Looking great @MrVenneri! Kicking myself for missing out on the robe coat 
 I felt the same way the first month or two that I wore mine but they loosened and now they're super comfortable.
Prices included shipping to the US/Canada. International buyers please PM me for a shipping quote! Please note that all jackets have been worn less than 5 times and are all in excellent condition. Kept in a pet and smoke free home and always on hangers.      1. Boglioli - Charcoal with light grey and purple overcheck - size 54R       3-button, 92% wool 8% cashmere, unlined, functional buttonholes on the sleeves Waist has been taken in slightly by a professional...
Shipping to US/Canada included in prices below. International buyers please pm me for shipping!   1. Inverallan 6A - Burgundy wool - Not 100% sure but I believe Size 42       Beautiful burgundy wool Inverallan 6A cardigan. Very well taken care of. 8/10 condition, no rips or snags, just regular wear.   Chest: 22" Shoulder/sleeve: raglan Length: 30"   PRICE: $175     2. Stephan Schneider - Moth cardigan in blue/caramel - size 5 (fits...
Decided to finally clean out my closet and get rid of the coats/jackets I don't wear much anymore.  NOTE: All prices include shipping to US/Canada. International buyers please PM me for a quote.     1. Rick Owens - Sternberg jacket (w/ concealed hood) SS14 - Size 54/44 - SOLD       Worn 10-15x, still in excellent condition. Definitely a summer/spring/fall jacket, the leather is very thin and wonderfully soft, as to be expected from Rick's S/S...
If anyone got the Navy flannel chalkstripe suit in 54 and changes their mind - let me know!!
@Caustic Man definitely one of my favourites from you.
Outfit from my work Christmas party last night. Apologies for the poor photo quality.       Eidos suit Shibumi tie Monsieur Fox lapel chain