or Connect

Posts by ComfortablyDumb

Agred on the Lupos. I can't seem to get enough either, I'm always on the lookout for more!
Those Sals look great! Unfortunately the cut is a bit too slim in the thigh and calf for me, and that's even when I sized up on the waist... Which reminds me, if anyone is looking for the sals in chcolate brown micro houndstooth in size 52 - shoot me a PM!
I like this piece a lot. The hidden placket is a really nice touch.   http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rain-jacket/4224999?origin=productBrandLink
Haven't kept up with this thread in a while, does anyone know if there will be a re-stock anytime soon?   I feel like every fabric I'm interested in for pants is out of stock right now (dugdales, VBC, linens, etc..)
 You definitely made the right call with the burgundy IMO
Looks like the S/S offerings are beginning to trickle in, at least on Bloomingdales and Saks' websites
 How about some worn by the man, himself? 
X-post from the Eidos thread:   So I've received a few PMs and requests for frontal pics of the Navy casentino single breast coat from NMWA. Had some time this morning and made my girlfriend snap some before I headed out (to my tailor, to get the sleeves finished, actually). This is a bit more casual of an outfit than I'd usually wear with this coat but it shows the shape well. Excuse the poor lighting - we were going to take some pics outside but the heavy winds weren't...
So I've received a few PMs and requests for frontal pics of the Navy casentino single breast coat from NMWA. Had some time this morning and made my girlfriend snap some before I headed out (to my tailor, to get the sleeves finished, actually). This is a bit more casual of an outfit than I'd usually wear with this coat but it shows the shape well. Excuse the poor lighting - we were going to take some pics outside but the heavy winds weren't cooperating.    Also worth...
Has the SP preorder gone out yet?