or Connect

Posts by ComfortablyDumb

^^I have the belted cardigan from last FW but I had a dream the other night that I bought the one from this season as well for some reason... First Eidos-related dream!
Greg any idea when the rest of the Eidos' tailoring is expected to arrive? Itching to pay off that pre-order...
 Are you a 42? If it doesn't work out for me, I'll let you know... (Also, your initial comment may have made me pull the trigger instead of playing the waiting game, so, uh, thanks... )
I know it has been said before but damn the FW buy is truly OUT OF CONTROL this year. Holy hell.   Those James Grose jackets are something else...
Haha well it made me laugh @Regg
 Well, now that brings up the age-old question: how many ulsters is too many ulsters?
 Haha, that's the first thing I asked her! She was helped by a lady in the store but didn't catch her name. Said she looked like a TATJANA though.
My gf is in Belgium for work, and stopped by the boutique. Turns out she picked up the women's conservation coat in burgundy! Super stoked about it. I have the memory in emerald green from the previous fw.
The Lorenzos fit the same throughout the leg as the UAB (not as slim as the Sal), correct?   Really want that beige pair on Marcus' site...
 You have no idea how happy this makes me. Love side-adjusters but the Sal was too slim in the legs for me, and the Lorenzo in my regular suit size would've just been too high of a rise. UAB with side tabs is perfect.