or Connect

Posts by thriftydood

Picked up some stuff at consignment, all WvG. Pink/lavender pinpoint OCBD Pink gauze with polka dots Jacquard camouflage chambray [[SPOILER]]  Dandy work pant [[SPOILER]]
Speaking of nice Avirex leather jackets (would appreciate more information on this piece; tags in spoilers): Vintage Avirex G-1 Flight Jacket (42, available for trade):   [[SPOILER]]
A few shirts I've picked up recently: Gant by Michael Bastian (very slim M, available):  [[SPOILER]]  Ministry of Supply tech-fabric dress shirt (L, available)  [[SPOILER]]  Dries van Noten striped shirt (EU 50, available)  [[SPOILER]]  Robert Graham shirt (first one I've found with MoP buttons)  [[SPOILER]]  Tom Ford checkered shirt (16.5, available)  [[SPOILER]]  Robert James selvedge chambray workshirt (L, available)  [[SPOILER]]  Fray limegreen herringbone dress shirt...
Had probably my best clothing-related find. I found the jacket first, and was going to pick it up as an orphan, but I did manage to reunite it with the pants.  If you can already tell what it is, yes, it is what you think it is. I get that if you live in LA you find one of these every week, but for me this is a grail (just wish it were my size).  [[SPOILER]]
Some (mostly non-CM) finds from the past couple weeks/months: Some shorts: Theory, Gant Cordster, Betabrand seersucker, G-Star Raw Correctline  Some short-sleeve shirts: Rugby with striped collar lining, Orlebar Brown Felix polo shirt, Left Field NYC T-shirt (oddly very short, almost like a women's)  PRL reversible vest with buckleback:  Converse x John Varvatos unstructured jacket:  RLBL off-white shacket with interesting front closure (Medium,...
[[SPOILER]]