or Connect

Posts by jimmygee

It seems that opposition and cancellation is possible, as it could be with any trademark that can be argued to be generic and non-distinctive such as this.   I presume the reason he is focusing on us small-time sellers is because the larger guys with deep pockets will take necessary USPTO action, which presumably requires a patent/trademark attorney in order to execute properly.   I don't know any attorneys who practice patent/trademark law.  If you do, and if...
All, here is a link about the serial number of trademark pertaining to watches and watch bands.   http://trademarks.justia.com/850/54/nato-85054829.html   International Watchman's site is titled with information including this: "Initially these military straps were only sold through distributors and military contractors at exorbitant prices. I.W. is now offering these same military straps for direct sales without delay or special orders at wholesale prices....
It happened to me as well.   I spoke with eBay about it and was told that I should have received a notice first advising me to correct the problem before the request to cancel the listings.  They were supposed to contact International Watchman regarding that.  eBay also directed me to contact the initiator, International Watchman, which I did using the email that Watchman provided in their complaint but of course I did not receive a response.   I've researched...