or Connect

Posts by EMichels

I've been most happy with Kerastase. I tried to switch out to a couple of other things in an effort to find something less expensive but quickly switched back. I found it gave me both better looking and feeling hair and a very healthy head. Once you find the formula that works best (I like Bain Satin 2 but any salon that sells it could suggest one best for your hair), you can buy the larger salon professional use only size on Amazon for about half the usual price.
I was in town earlier this year on business and had a problem with the shoes I was wearing - did a quick check of available reviews and turned up a guy in the basement at Macy's downtown Minneapolis store. I can't speak firsthand to the quality of his work as my request was simple but Ge was very personable and recognized the quality of the work that my regular shop in New York had done previously - he asked who had done it as he didn't know anyone else in the area that...
I was in town earlier this year on business and had a problem with the shoes I was wearing - did a quick check of available reviews and turned up a guy in the basement at Macy's downtown Minneapolis store. I can't speak firsthand to the quality of his work as my request was simple but Ge was very personable and recognized the quality of the work that my regular shop in New York had done previously - he asked who had done it as he didn't know anyone else in the area that...