or Connect

Posts by El Guapo

shadesofbeige, what is a plethora? You just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora. ;-P  
I'll take the houndstooth in 40s
I am interested in the 40S.  I have several RLBL suits already and only one blazer.  The fit me perfectly! 
Interesting...  If you use the iPhone mobile version of the website, a wool/silk blend suit (BLACK Label Saks) that is sold only at Off 5th (per the website) is there for $599 (three colors per fabric type - stripes, mini chevron... and one other - no navy solid or charcoal).  However, if you use the full website they are not there.       
So let me add my 2 cents.    As it turns out, I am 5'7" @ 180lbs (athletic but a bit stocky w/ wide shoulders and soccer player legs).  I am 36, so I don't want to be too "cutting edge" fashion wise but I don't want to look like a old man either.  I work in finance, on the buy side (if it matters), and not in fashion.       I have found a couple of things that make for a more flattering fit with my body type:    1) Coat length - I look best in a short vs a...
I forgot to add, yes the have pick-stitching.  However, on the standard navy and charcoal, it didn't look bad or too over the top.  Without it    those standard suit would look a bit too bland.     Here is the label  
So I was at Off 5th the other day and looking at the charcoal and navy version of these suits as they have a BOGOF sales coming up which would make the suit about $350... not a bad price for a suit I can beat the crap out of.  As a background, I wear a 40S in RLBL Anthony, almost a perfect fit right off the rack (I own a black sport coat w/ silver buttons and a mid-grey suit). However, I have a very hard time finding suits that fit me as well as the RLBL... I just...
Hi,    Looking for the Varvatos Beekman Boat Shoes (any color) Size 9.5.  Thanks!  
Oh... potentially looking for a tuxedo as well.  
Hi,    New the to the forums as a registered member but have been reading for years.  Great source of knowledge.  Thank you all for putting your thoughts, ideas  and photos on the web.     I am in need of some new suits.  I pretty much bought a suit for each stage of my life... college interviews, graduate school interviews, residency interviews, career transition to wall street interviews, a tuxedo for weddings... you get the picture.  In the last 7 years I...