or Connect

Posts by Brckt0p

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of the redemption jeans but haven't bought anything from W vs G before. Can someone who owns a pair of the redemption jeans comment on stretch? I understand the waist is not suppose to stretch but how about the thighs?   I measured my favorite pair of jeans and my measurements are: waist 16.5 rise 10.5 thighs 11.5 knee 9 hem 8   Should I try to grab a pair of 31s and stretch the thighs or size up to 32 for...
  Basically it seems like you bought a pair that was too large then had them tailored to fit you? This isn't what I'm planning on doing with my jeans. I just wanted to make sure I was buying the right waist size and wanted to know if it was a straight or tapered cut. From a previous post, I now know it isn't a straight cut but more of a "natural" taper. This sounds good to me although it doesn't help with the waist sizing.   Also, I'm not the memeber grasp and I'm not...
  bumpa
I'm about to grab a pair of these and I thought I'd do the zappos trick to figure out my size. How should these boots fit at first? I understand there's a breaking in period but should I get the pair that feels tight and break them in, or get the pair that feels perfect out of the box and risk them getting loose with age. Basically I've been told that as long as the length is correct I can "fix" any loose issue by either lacing them tighter, wearing thicker socks, or...
Crap, had a long explanation written then lost it from a random refresh or something. Basically, I'm a true waist 34" (from measuring the waist of 3 pairs of jeans) does that mean I should grab a size 31 in N&F weird guy? I'm looking at the 13 oz. indigo selvedge. I've heard that vanity sizing in N&F is two sizes down (32 means true waist of 34") but that I should also size down 1 for stretch. Just wanted to get a confirmation before I pull the trigger on my first raw...