or Connect

Posts by edwards706

In the past I have worn a size 30 in J Crew's 484 fit. I bought a pair of lightly worn Baldwin Henleys in size 30 off ebay and they were a little more lose than I would like...definitely have to wear a belt with them.   I purchased a pair of the Henleys direct from Baldwin in a size 29. I wore them yesterday for the first time and they are TIGHT. The legs have the fit I want and the waist isn't TOO bad, but the seat and yoke are very tight. They squeeze my hips...
Looking for some advice on some Baldwin Henley's. Previous to these I have worn the 484 from J Crew in a size. I ordered a 29 in the Henley. When I first tried them on last night I could hardly button them. They have stretched a little over the past 24 hours; I like the fit through the leg and the waist is almost where I want them to be. However, they are still uncomfortably tight on my hips. It seems the triple stitching on the yoke is not stretching enough for...
Looking for some advice on some Baldwin Henley's. Previous to these I have worn the 484 from J Crew in a size. I ordered a 29 in the Henley. When I first tried them on last night I could hardly button them. They have stretched a little over the past 24 hours; I like the fit through the leg and the waist is almost where I want them to be. However, they are still uncomfortably tight on my hips. It seems the triple stitching on the yoke is not stretching enough for...
Baldwin brand- "The Henley" style. Classic slim fit. - 13oz Cone Mills White Oak Selvage Denim. - Cut & sewn in Kansas City - Peek-a-boo Selvage coin pocket - Button fly - Custom Baldwin hardware - Chainstitched throughout - Natural Missouri steer hide patch Fabric is 100% cotton yarn dyed...
It is long gone. And $350 is a great price. I sold mine for the asking price on ebay.
Like new, Allen Edmonds Sanford in Walnut, size 11. These were purchased a month ago at the Allen Edmonds shop in Cleveland, Ohio. They were worn once, mostly indoor, and I decided they were not quite the correct size. The bottom of the shoe shows minimal wear. It is not scuffed throughout the entire forefoot of the sole as leather soles that have clearly been worn quite a bit show. The leather upper is immaculate. The shoes were stored with wooden shoe trees and in the...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221160324471?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Purchased at a Black Friday sale last week. Changed my mind and looking to recoup the cost. Willing to trade for an olive Barbour Sapper in size medium.     I can provide actual pictures if desired.
Is the sapper still available?