or Connect

Posts by MNengineer

I've had my Black Iron Rangers for about 2 weeks now. I had returned my first pair because of a bit of pronation. The second pair is roughly the same, maybe less pronation I'm not entirely sure. They were a bit odd feeling until I broke them in and now they feel great! By the way, if you live in a region that has any real amount of snow you better have a winter boot aside from these. They are 100% NOT a good winter shoe... there's no traction and you'll lose your footing...
Where do I buy these? Was it a one time collab?
Ok, so my rangers came in this morning at my local shop. I wear 10.5-11 usually and ordered 10's in black. They felt ok I guess but mainly they made my feet tilt inwards like this \  /  so the inside of my feet was lower than the outside. My feet also seemed to not completely line up with the sole. The bump corresponding to my big toes seemed to slightly overlap the outer sole. I don't have wide feet. I have normal or slightly narrow feet and they felt correct for length...
To Pig Farmer,   I'm pretty sure my waist size is 34. The bottleneck is my thighs and butt, however. There's not a ton of room in my thighs on my current 33 WG's but roomy in waist and calf area. I'm considering trying a 32 out and just having form fitting around my thighs and better fits around my waist and calves. The only problem is if my thighs get bigger from lifting the 32's won't fit lol... buuut another big reason I want 32's is that I can only find the...
How many sizes down do you guys go with Naked and Famous Weird Guys? I am a 34 and currently have 33's. They are loose in the waist (after 1.5-2mo wear) and have about .25-.5" of room in the thighs but were really tight when I originally bought them. I think 32's may fit better when fully stretched... but I could barely button the 33's (at first), seems like the 32's would be near impossible to button up.
Weird Guys   http://imgur.com/Gd1mr   Current Gap   http://imgur.com/uaXWH   Not the best pics but gives a general idea. The gap ones are pretty form fitting and the weird guys have a lot of baggy lower leg. The jean legs also bunch so much and are pushed far enough out that they rub against each other when I walk.   Edit: Ok, fixed the rotation, should be good
sry if double post, I couldn't see it when submitted.   This is my first post on the forum. I'm very sorry if it's redundant or obvious but I really have no idea what to do. I tried using the search function to find an answer but couldn't find a match to my problem. Ok, so I wanted to try out raw denim. I read lots of posts on this forum and my main forum (bb.com, yeah... not a great resource for style but it's where I was tipped to selvage) on which brands I should...
This is my first post on the forum. I'm very sorry if it's redundant or obvious but I really have no idea what to do. I tried using the search function to find an answer but couldn't find a match to my problem. Ok, so I wanted to try out raw denim. I read lots of posts on this forum and my main forum (bb.com, yeah... not a great resource for style but it's where I was tipped to selvage) on which brands I should check out, how they fit, shrink, wear, cleaning etc. Lots of...